Its not the authors name that is important.....

its the message. You can read the following text that has been cut and pasted for obvious reasons. I say to you....you who read this.... what are your thoughts on the message itself? Any truth???? What is truth?

Kinda puts us in the predicament that we are in.........

Beloveds:

THESE ARE DIFFICULT TIMES - VERY DIFFICULT FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO CONTINUE ACTING AND WORKING WITHIN THE GOOD.
    Chaos is being promoted by the majority of the leaders of the nations, leaders subject to the powerful of the world, who have given themselves over to serving the Devil.
    Humanity is confused, as if it were in the Tower of Babel (Gen 11:1-9) at this time. Brothers do not understand each other; the works and actions of some are totally different from those of others within the same household.
    I bless those who, with love, trust and hope, maintain Faith in the Most Holy Trinity, finding in prayer and fraternal self-giving the strength that leads them to remain firm in the Faith.
    I give you a special blessing; in discerning these times, you have not fallen into fear or despair, but remain confident in Divine Protection, despite the indifference of humanity, in which the spirit of lukewarmness has taken root.
    Go ahead, strengthened by the announcements of Heaven that allow you to make amends and to grow spiritually so as to face every form of adversity that will arise on your way.
    HUMANITY, PAY ATTENTION! The minions of the Devil are luring you in order to dominate you, leading you into slavery, making you accustomed to bearing that which precedes the seal of the antichrist.
    Pray, People of God, pray for one another in true fraternity.
    Pray, People of God, pray for Serbia: pain will come to that land.
    Pray, People of God, pray for the United States, it will be scourged by nature.
    Pray, People of God, pray for Syria, land of conflict.
    Pray, People of God, pray: the summer will be chaotic.
    Beloved People of God, when you see that events are becoming more serious, pray: pray in spirit and truth. May those who have despised the Most Holy Trinity and Our Queen and Mother repent before it is too late.
    PREPARE! This generation will regress, being forced to find in nature what it has destroyed and will need in order survive.
    Be aware that for skin disease geranium is a noble plant that you can use externally. Our Queen and Mother has already recommended it.
    In its desire for power, humanity will pollute the earth; people will kill their brothers and sisters without any repentance; they will rejoice in their wickedness and then suffer to the core.
    Beloved People of God:
    IT IS NOT ONLY PAIN THAT AWAITS THIS GENERATION, BUT THE FRUITS RECEIVED BY THOSE WHO REMAIN FAITHFUL TO DIVINE LOVE.

CHRIST CONQUERS, CHRIST REIGNS, CHRIST COMMANDS.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    O blood and water which gush forth from the heart of Jesus, have mercy on us
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

2. Member
    Wow, stuff like this makes your really say WOW!

3. Member
    Last edited by csurp; 11-16-2021 at 06:06 PM.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    Wow, stuff like this makes your really say WOW!

Why would this "stuff" make me say , "wow" ?

5. Member
    When Jesus said (2,000 years ago ) ................................ In Matthew "23:36

Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation

Does that make you go "Wow" ?

Its a serious question . Why would some modern day author influence you to say "Wow" ? They have been doing that for centuries ?
    Last edited by godsdozer; 11-16-2021 at 09:09 PM.

6. Member
    I do care who the author is ! Is the author inspired ? Does the author have inspiration ?
    Last edited by godsdozer; 11-16-2021 at 09:10 PM.

7. Member
    I personally have a "wow" factor when it comes biblical inspiration................ Others....................... not so much.

8. Member
    What do you say ?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter106 View Post
    its the message. You can read the following text that has been cut and pasted for obvious reasons. I say to you....you who read this.... what are your thoughts on the message itself? Any truth???? What is truth?

Beloveds:

THESE ARE DIFFICULT TIMES - VERY DIFFICULT FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO CONTINUE ACTING AND WORKING WITHIN THE GOOD.
    Chaos is being promoted by the majority of the leaders of the nations, leaders subject to the powerful of the world, who have given themselves over to serving the Devil.
    Humanity is confused, as if it were in the Tower of Babel (Gen 11:1-9) at this time. Brothers do not understand each other; the works and actions of some are totally different from those of others within the same household.
    I bless those who, with love, trust and hope, maintain Faith in the Most Holy Trinity, finding in prayer and fraternal self-giving the strength that leads them to remain firm in the Faith.
    I give you a special blessing; in discerning these times, you have not fallen into fear or despair, but remain confident in Divine Protection, despite the indifference of humanity, in which the spirit of lukewarmness has taken root.
    Go ahead, strengthened by the announcements of Heaven that allow you to make amends and to grow spiritually so as to face every form of adversity that will arise on your way.
    HUMANITY, PAY ATTENTION! The minions of the Devil are luring you in order to dominate you, leading you into slavery, making you accustomed to bearing that which precedes the seal of the antichrist.
    Beloved People of God, when you see that events are becoming more serious, pray: pray in spirit and truth. May those who have despised the Most Holy Trinity and Our Queen and Mother repent before it is too late.
    PREPARE! This generation will regress, being forced to find in nature what it has destroyed and will need in order survive.
    Be aware that for skin disease geranium is a noble plant that you can use externally. Our Queen and Mother has already recommended it.
    In its desire for power, humanity will pollute the earth; people will kill their brothers and sisters without any repentance; they will rejoice in their wickedness and then suffer to the core.
    Beloved People of God:
    IT IS NOT ONLY PAIN THAT AWAITS THIS GENERATION, BUT THE FRUITS RECEIVED BY THOSE WHO REMAIN FAITHFUL TO DIVINE LOVE.

for those who read this post............................ please pay attention to the usage of "this generation"

get out your Greek Lexicons ( they can be found online ). and do a search for "generation "

10. Member
    Looks like something from the Greek Orthodox tradition. Not sure about the skin care advice, though.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by csurp View Post
    Looks like something from the Greek Orthodox tradition. Not sure about the skin care advice, though.
    ? Skin care ? When did I mention anything about skin care ?

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godsdozer View Post
    ? Skin care ? When did I mention anything about skin care ?
    "Be aware that for skin disease geranium is a noble plant that you can use externally"

13. Member
    I do care who the author is ! Is the author inspired ? Does the author have inspiration ?
    Many authors view themselves as 'inspired', especially all the clowns with a bone to pick and a blog to write, which BTW, there seems to be alot of them these days unless they are protesting somewhere.

14. Member
    When Jesus said (2,000 years ago ) ................................ In Matthew "23:36

Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation

Does that make you go "Wow" ?

Its a serious question . Why would some modern day author influence you to say "Wow" ? They have been doing that for centuries ?
    Do you know any of today's authors that did any thing even close in the realm of any of the miracles that Jesus did infront of many people apart from the apostles?
    Did you read the repetitive prayer?
    Do you ever recall Jesus using a rosary?

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    Do you know any of today's authors that did any thing even close in the realm of any of the miracles that Jesus did infront of many people apart from the apostles?
    Did you read the repetitive prayer?
    Do you ever recall Jesus using a rosary?

First off, I consider drifter a friend. I know he is Catholic and he knows I am protestant. We have different views on biblical things, that is fine with me and I am sure it is fine with drifter as well. He post what he believes is uplifting and biblical and I do as well, we just do it from two different views.

I BELIEVE CATHOLICS ARE SAVED JUST AS MUCH AS A PROTESTANT or vise versa.

Now to address your questions :

1. No author that I know of has ever done anything close to the miracle's of Jesus, the apostles and many of the first century believers performed during the "last days" as recorded in the scriptures.

2. I read what drifter posted.

As far as Jesus using the rosary ?

Praying the rosary is promoted within the Catholic Church as a means of strengthening one’s faith, resisting evil, growing spiritually, and generally benefiting society. While some of the prayer of the rosary is scriptural, the whole second half of the “Hail Mary” and portions of the “Hail, Holy Queen” are blatantly unbiblical. While the first part of the Hail Mary is almost a direct quotation from Luke 1:28, there is no scriptural basis for (1) praying to Mary, (2) addressing her as “holy,” or (3) calling her “our life” and “our hope.”

Praying the rosary involves giving attributes to Mary that the Bible never gives her. To call Mary “holy”—the Catholic Church teaches that Mary never sinned or had any taint of original sin—is not biblical. The Bible calls all believers “saints,” which can be interpreted as “holy ones,” but Scripture says that the righteousness believers have is the imputed righteousness from Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21). In this life, no one is yet sanctified from sin in practice (1 John 1:9—2:1). Jesus is called our Savior repeatedly in Scripture because He saved us from our sin. In Luke 1:47, Mary calls God her “Savior.” Savior from what? A sinless person does not need a Savior. Sinners need a Savior. Mary acknowledged that God was her Savior. Therefore, Mary acknowledged that she was a sinner.

Jesus came to save us from our sins (Matthew 1:21). The Roman Catholic Church claims that Mary was saved from sin differently from everyone else—that she was saved from sin through the immaculate conception (her being conceived free of sin). But is this teaching scriptural? The Roman Catholic Church openly admits that this doctrine is not found in Scripture. When a young man addressed Jesus as “good Master” (Matthew 19:16–17), Jesus asked why he called Him “good” since there is none good but one, God. Jesus was trying to make the young man aware that he was using the term good too loosely. In praying the rosary, Catholics use the term holy too loosely. No one, including Mary, is holy but God. This ties in with Romans 3:10–23, Romans 5:12, and countless other passages that stress the fact that in God’s eyes no one measures up. Never is Mary excluded from such all-encompassing statements.

But praying the rosary has an even more basic problem, namely, that much of the prayer is directed to Mary, not to God. We are never told in the Bible whether anyone else in heaven can even hear us. God alone is all-knowing, all-powerful, and all-present. When Jesus taught His disciples to pray, He taught them to address their prayers to God the Father. Every example of prayer in the Bible is addressed to God alone. There is never a single example of someone praying to any “saint” or angel or anyone else (besides prayers to false gods). Further, any time that a pious person prostrates himself (in a religious setting) to honor someone else besides God (chiefly to the apostles or angels), he is told to get up, to stop it (Acts 10:25–26; 14:13–16; Matthew 4:10; Revelation 19:10; 22:8–9). The Roman Catholic Church states that it worships God alone but “venerates” Mary and the saints. What is the difference? A person praying the rosary spends more time calling out to Mary than to God. For every one praise of God in the rosary, there are ten praises of Mary!

Praying the rosary also assigns a task to Mary that the Bible never assigns her. Jesus is our Redeemer (Galatians 3:13; 4:4–5; Titus 2:14; 1 Peter 1:18–19; Revelation 5:9), our heavenly Advocate (1 John 2:1), and our one and only Mediator (1 Timothy 2:5). The “Hail, Holy Queen” portion of the rosary prayer calls Mary our “most gracious advocate.” This is a direct contradiction of the clear biblical teaching that only Jesus is our go-between.

Praying the rosary requires Catholics to call upon Mary as the “holy Queen.” The only time in Scripture that the title “Queen of Heaven” is found, the term is used in a negative way (Jeremiah 7:17–19; 44:16–27). The Bible never pictures Mary as a queen; rather, she calls herself “the Lord’s servant” (Luke 1:38). She is never given a crown or authority over heaven and earth. Likewise, is it appropriate, while praying the rosary, to call Mary our “life” and “hope”? Again, these are terms that are used of God alone in Scripture (John 1:1–14; Colossians 3:4; 1 Timothy 1:1; Ephesians 2:12; Titus 2:13).

The practice of saying the rosary runs contrary to Scripture in a number of ways. Only God can hear our prayers. Only God can answer our prayers. We have one intermediary (Jesus), and it is in His name we pray, not Mary’s.

16. Member
    So that I am clear about the use of the rosary or anything similar, there are many other religions and believes that promote the use of such tools, which I have stated before. Many others promote repetitive actions or movements while praying or during their services and worship.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter106 View Post

Beloveds:

Beloved People of God:

Drifter, it's interesting how you asked for thoughts on the message itself without regard to its author, yet almost all responses pertain to the author....lol

Any truth in the message itself? Absolutely. I'm not sure how anyone could argue with it. The only thing I would challenge at all is the inference that these occurrences are somehow unique or recent in nature. Brutal dictators and chaotic leaders of nations go back hundreds and thousands of years. Same goes for dissension between brothers. Whether it's called serving the devil or just pure evil, I really don't see that it's happening any more now than it did centuries ago. I think we're exposed to it more globally so that it may look that way, but if the worlds electric grid were to fail right now, in a week it might seem the world became a more peaceful place...all because of what wouldn't be put in front of us every moment of the day.

So for me the message is true but the panicked sense of urgency surrounding it is over dramatized.

Full blood Nikonian