2022 ZXR 20 Prop Results

New ZXR20. Hydraulic Jackplate. 3/4 tank of fuel, full tourney load with just me at 285 lbs.

Stock 25 t2 I'm getting 73.8 @6100rpm regularly, touched just over 74 a couple of times but not consistently. Great handling, some chinewalk above 70.

25 Fury I only saw 71.7 @5950rpm No chinewalk, came out of the hole really well.

26 Bravo FS 72.8 @6050rpm. Comes out of the hole quick and handles awesome. No walking at all. Could use a little more bow lift.

25 Tempest 71.3 @6100rpm. All holes plugged, blow out on take off no matter how low I ran the jackplate. Not much bow lift on my boat.

Just the little bit of my testing on the newer hull. All of these props were new out of the box. I think I'm going to send the bravo out to get some cup added. I think it can use a little more bow lift.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20

2. Member
    Great Info. I have been wanting to try these props on my ZXR 20 since I got it in January. Never could get my hands on them to try. I was especially interested in the Bravo. Please give us an update after Mark is finished with it. Also, was the Bravo more forgiving at slower speeds. In other words did it eliminate some of the porpoising issues at lower speeds. I have mine about 90% eliminated by learning correct trim position at lower speeds but it would be nice if the Bravo helped with my bad driving habits. LOL.

Thanks for the info!

I'd personally like to try a 26 Tempest.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

4. Member
    So... What's wrong with the stock prop performance? I've been extremely happy with it.

5. Member
    Nothing's wrong with the stock prop. Was just looking for alternatives. I know sho props are hard to get and was wanting a back up and a prop that would carry a heavy load a little better.

The bravo was my second favorite prop for sure. With a little work it'll be phenomenal. Carried a load really well and popped up on pad quick. No porpoise at low speeds, although the stock prop doesn't either. At least on my boat.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20

6. Banned
    Slim sell some of them and try a RX4 24P or a Bravo 1 LT 25-25.5P. Had a zxr21 running those reaching speeds beyond yours. But to be honest your speeds are actually pretty good

7. Member
    You have very similar results as me with the 25 fury. I have a 24 fury on mine now I’m running as a spare. 6300 RPM at about 71 mph. I was getting 6100 and 74 consistently out of my 25t2. Dinged it up loading at a shallow ramp and going to send it off and have it repaired and b&b by Croxton.

8. Multi-Species Boats/Ontario Club Moderator
    I just ordered a 22 ZXR20 myself and was planning on getting a spare prop. I was leaning toward a Bravo but I am confused which Bravo model the FS is, I only see a Bravo Two Stainless on their site. Is that the prop guys are running and getting worked? Thanks!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jigncraw View Post
    I just ordered a 22 ZXR20 myself and was planning on getting a spare prop. I was leaning toward a Bravo but I am confused which Bravo model the FS is, I only see a Bravo Two Stainless on their site. Is that the prop guys are running and getting worked? Thanks!
    So far the Bravo has been my favorite prop. The SHO prop is a little quicker, but the handling of the Bravo is amazing.

You can get either the FS or the XS, the XS just has more vent holes. Here's a link for the FS so you at least have a part number.

https://bblades.com/shop/propellers/...-pro-finished/
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20

10. Multi-Species Boats/Ontario Club Moderator
    Thanks Slim!!!