Yadkin Chain Gang fish off results High Rock

Been a good run. Had a great time today. Fishing wasn't bad either. All the small fish caught today is a indicator how many this lake has in it. High Rock is going to be really good in a couple of years.
    1st place 3 fish. 12.50 and big fish also 5.66 Jamie Benton and Perry Owen's.
    2nd place 3 fish 10.34 Steve Dyer and Frank Arnold.
    3rd place- 3 fish 8.87 Scott and Blake Smith.
    Congratulations to the winners and all the participants. Brett Landon will be taking over. See everyone in February..

2. NC Bass Club/Yamaha Motors Moderator BuzzB8's Avatar
    Congratulations to the winners, the places, and to all. Thanks Joel and Scott for a well ran trail.

3. Member
    Thank You Scott & Joel for a job most well done.

Congrats Jamie & Perry

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

4. NC Bass Club/Yamaha Motors Moderator BuzzB8's Avatar
    By the way, this trail basically started in the fall of 2007. The first season was in 2008 and with the help of a lot of you, it continued. People come and go but the trail continues. Bravo Zulu to all of the members, both past and present.

I wish I could have made it yesterday, but Saturday afternoon I heard funky noises from the Tundra (It's in the shop now). 427,000 miles and 22 years old.

5. Member
    For guys and gals. Who don't want to fish the bigger trails. This is the place to be. If your all about the money? This not the trail. But for those who fish this trail, it's no cakewalk in trying to win. Theirs some real good sticks here. Been trying real hard to win the fish off tourament for about thirteen years. Never came close only one time fours years ago at Badin. Still finishing last yesterday was still awesome. Worth 60 dollars. And God willing brother and me will be back next trying to win it again. Hats off to a great group of guys and gals.
    I know Brett Landon will continue the tradition. Can't wait to see everyone again in February.