Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by golferdude View Post
    Well, I took the leap. I went with 2 - 125 ah, 3 - 50 ah, a Noco 10x4 and a Noco 10 x 1. I have a Ghost so I will run the 3 - 50 ah for the Ghost. Then I am going to run the 2 - 125 ah in parellel for the electronics and cranking. I have 4 - HDS Live 12s, structure scan 3D, Active Target, livewells, oxygenator, etc. So this should make my battery issues go away. And I am reducing the weight by right at 200 lbs. I was running 4 - AGM 31 batteries. Drew has been great to deal with.
    Yup, you only need one 125ah. I run 4 Solix 12s, Mega 360, 2 Raptors, hydraulic jack plate, 2 Ethernet boxes, livewell, boat general power, and cranking the big Merc 250 V8 and after an 8 hour tournament am at 59% with very little time running the Mercury Outboard for alternator recharge.

Shout to Andy @ Drewcraft. Ordered 3 Ionic batteries, MG Tour Pro TM, and terminals on Tuesday, 10/16. They're all out for delivery this morning.
    Thanks for the exceptional customer service Andy. It's a rare thing these days.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydro870 View Post
    Yup, you only need one 125ah. I run 4 Solix 12s, Mega 360, 2 Raptors, hydraulic jack plate, 2 Ethernet boxes, livewell, boat general power, and cranking the big Merc 250 V8 and after an 8 hour tournament am at 59% with very little time running the Mercury Outboard for alternator recharge.
    Hopefully you are correct. In talking with Drew, he felt I was pushing the limits on my AGM 31 - 103 ah battery that ran my electronics and motor. I do have 2 power poles and a Bob's Machine hydraulic plate also. What I am wanting to try is using one 125 ah battery to just run the graphs and active target. Then put the motor, power poles, hydraulic plate, livewells, etc on the other and see how they do. If I have an issue, I can always put them in parellel. Currently, I can not run a full day of fishing with everything going. I usually have to make a run or have my motor idleing while fishing, to keep the battery somewhat up. Excited to try them out and not have to worry about the battery.
    2017 ZX250 250 SHO

Oh Hell Yeah, I really like the BT app. Too easy.
    Opened the boxes for the 3 batteries in the garage.
    Downloaded and Opened the Ionic Blue app.
    By the time I got to the garage the app had picked them up and loaded them.
    Connected to each individual battery, clicked on More (3 dots right lower corner of screen), entered the password, and renamed them.
    Invaluable tool for managing your batteries.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

Quote Originally Posted by RazorCat View Post
    Oh Hell Yeah, I really like the BT app. Too easy.
    Opened the boxes for the 3 batteries in the garage.
    Downloaded and Opened the Ionic Blue app.
    By the time I got to the garage the app had picked them up and loaded them.
    Connected to each individual battery, clicked on More (3 dots right lower corner of screen), entered the password, and renamed them.
    Invaluable tool for managing your batteries.

Ok so I missed a part but where is the password information available? Maybe the serial number? I was wondering how to get that password :-)
    Triton 18xs w/150 Pro XS
    Ultrex 80lb.
    LIVE 12's
    LIVE 9
    POINT 1
    ACTIVE TARGET
    IONIC 125Ah

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenheadz View Post
    Ok so I missed a part but where is the password information available? Maybe the serial number? I was wondering how to get that password :-)

its 1234
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    its 1234
    Thanks!
    Triton 18xs w/150 Pro XS
    Ultrex 80lb.
    LIVE 12's
    LIVE 9
    POINT 1
    ACTIVE TARGET
    IONIC 125Ah

One would think that the company would put some sort of directions, clear descriptions in the package with the battery... I finally got around to installing my new 125AH today and this thread helped me find the password. Some other websites have listed the password as 0000, but mine was 1234 as mentioned above. I don't see anywhere in the app where end user can change the password, but could name my battery..

Drewcraft, I've sent you a couple emails since ordering with you last week. Would you be kind enough to take a peek in your email and answer my question?

9. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonBass View Post
    One would think that the company would put some sort of directions, clear descriptions in the package with the battery... I finally got around to installing my new 125AH today and this thread helped me find the password. Some other websites have listed the password as 0000, but mine was 1234 as mentioned above. I don't see anywhere in the app where end user can change the password, but could name my battery..

Drewcraft, I've sent you a couple emails since ordering with you last week. Would you be kind enough to take a peek in your email and answer my question?
    Bill I will be happy to answer any questions you have, for some reason I have not received any emails from you sense 2-18-21 please email me at andy@drewcraft.com, or text 910-722-0001 or call weeks days

the password change was a recent update to the app, I do have a email packet with attachments with user manuals and bluetooth instructions that we sent out to all phone orders and will be adding that in more sections of the website for easy access for website orders
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

10. Member
    Hey Andy,

Thanks again for answering all my questions and getting my order out to me quick. My 2x 50Ah and 1x 125Ah arrived today. Can't wait to get these plus a Power-Pole Charge installed. I think this is going to be a killer setup.

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dallasdawg View Post
    Hey Andy,

Thanks again for answering all my questions and getting my order out to me quick. My 2x 50Ah and 1x 125Ah arrived today. Can't wait to get these plus a Power-Pole Charge installed. I think this is going to be a killer setup.
    you are welcome, thanks for the business, give me a holler if you have questions
    info@drewcraft.com

Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    its 1234
    Andy the manual still says 0000

might let them know
    "The handicapped angler"

13. Member
    Well I got the batteries and chargers all installed. I have 4 - HDS Live 12's, Structure Scan 3D, a 2D puck, point 1, Active Target, hydraulic Jack plate, 2 power poles, and then the normal things, livewells, oxyngenator, etc. With Andy's recommendation, I went with 2 - 125ah for the electronics and 3 -50 ah for the trolling motor. The 2 -125 ah are in parellel. My TM is the Lowrance Ghost. I got a NOCO 4 bank 10 amp and a NOCO single bank 10 amp charger. I went out Saturday, fished 6 hours, did very little motoring, mainly running the trolling motor, and spot lock. When I got back loaded up, the batteries were at 80 percent left on the 2 - 125 ah batteries and at 86 percent left on my 3 - 50ah batteries. Charging time for the 50 ah batteries was 44 mins and 2 hrs and 45 mins on the 125 ah batteries. I am very pleased with my setup. And by taking out the 4 AGM's and putting in the 5 lithiums, I shed about 200 lbs. Thanks Andy for all of your patience as I asked a lot of questions.
    2017 ZX250 250 SHO

14. Member
    Thanks for the update. I have almost the exact same setup scheduled to arrive today from Andy. My boat electronics is almost identical to yours too, this is great news.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by golferdude View Post
    Well I got the batteries and chargers all installed. I have 4 - HDS Live 12's, Structure Scan 3D, a 2D puck, point 1, Active Target, hydraulic Jack plate, 2 power poles, and then the normal things, livewells, oxyngenator, etc. With Andy's recommendation, I went with 2 - 125ah for the electronics and 3 -50 ah for the trolling motor. The 2 -125 ah are in parellel. My TM is the Lowrance Ghost. I got a NOCO 4 bank 10 amp and a NOCO single bank 10 amp charger. I went out Saturday, fished 6 hours, did very little motoring, mainly running the trolling motor, and spot lock. When I got back loaded up, the batteries were at 80 percent left on the 2 - 125 ah batteries and at 86 percent left on my 3 - 50ah batteries. Charging time for the 50 ah batteries was 44 mins and 2 hrs and 45 mins on the 125 ah batteries. I am very pleased with my setup. And by taking out the 4 AGM's and putting in the 5 lithiums, I shed about 200 lbs. Thanks Andy for all of your patience as I asked a lot of questions.
    Did put all three 50ah batteries on the passenger side using the custom tray? Was wondering how they would fit since the standard config on the ZX is two on each side if you have a 36V trolling motor.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mknj671 View Post
    Did put all three 50ah batteries on the passenger side using the custom tray? Was wondering how they would fit since the standard config on the ZX is two on each side if you have a 36V trolling motor.
    I put the 3 50ah batteries on one side, I got the two battery tray and a single one. I got them from Andy. I then put the single bank charger in front of the single battery. Worked out very nice.
    2017 ZX250 250 SHO

17. Member
    Couldn't pass up the amazing prices. Ordered the 2x50 plus 125 package. Can't wait.

- 2019 Ranger Z185 - Mercury 150 Pro XS

18. Member
    Have three 50's and a charger coming Saturday. Just hoping the UPS truck shows up early enough for me to get them installed because I have a tournament Sunday.

19. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Thanks or the orders guys, Thomas you may have to chase down the UPS truck it says deliver by 9pm
    info@drewcraft.com

20. Member
    I’m running 2 Optima D27M’s on my 80lb Fortrex. Specs on them say they are 66ah batteries. I have never killed them. Since lithium batteries have more “useable” power than AGM batteries, do you think 50ah lithiums would be enough?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast