Sabre FTD SP Website Price

Sorry in advance if this question was already asked, but is the price listed on Bass Cat's site for the Sabre FTD a "nationally advertised price", or is it more like MSRP?

All the special package boats are nationally advertised pricing. They are fantastic prices, and I do not believe any additional discounts apply.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

3. Member
    Thank you for your reply, Aaron. Just gotta figure out now the Bobcat or Sabre FTD...this midlife crisis is gonna be the death of me!

4. Member
    I do t think a bobcat will be available anytime soon with the production shortages. I could be wrong.
    the Sabre is a very nice 18’ rig with a 175 though

Theres a few bobcats forsale at dealers already.
    "the head, the tail, the whole damn thing"

Dealership inventory Stock boats will remain in short supply into the 2023 season. Dealers have been categorized as to those with ability to receive inventory product. Just like a Ford or GM is throttling stock production today as they can not keep up.

This fall, they built 75 days of dealership inventory and sales of that continued to deplete inventory almost as fast as it went in showrooms.

Production is re-set as of 11/15 to sold units in an attempt to meet customers expectations and curb tension. We know you all want your boats and it’s been obvious we can’t stay ahead of the present demand curve.

We did want those initial Puma STS models in the showrooms, which have exited the showroom doors as fast as they came in them. Those 75 days of stock production performed at about 20% of the expected retention pace as sales continue to flourish. Simply put… we just can’t keep up!

Dealers were informed of this yesterday and only their own personal Demo units have any significant priorities now. Stock units on order which are un-produced in 2022, will be moved to the 2023 model year. We have done this to prevent a sell out position on retail orders, which still gives dealers some levity on sold orders.

There are several road blocks in place to allow production to meet your individual needs and the needs of most dealers who have expressed commitment to Bass Cat throughout seasons. Of course all of this is dependent on the supply chain of Humminbird, Ultra, INEOS, Mercury, and many more.

Every individual aspect and angle was considered in this process and we know opinions will vary.

BCB

7. Member
    Thank you for the detailed info BCB. Talked to a dealer 2 days ago, and they said the the same. For me personally, I'm in no hurry, just doing some homework right now. On a possible bright note, Toyota recently announced they are going to boost production next month. Maybe that's a good sign of things to come within the entire manufacturing world!