Shroud of Turin: beyond the realm of make believe

I previously posted on the merits of this investigation but significant technological information has surfaced since that last report. Scientific information as it applies to the authenticity of said shroud only reinforces the fact that this is the burial cloth of a man named Jesus.

Last edited by drifter106; 11-10-2021 at 12:52 PM.
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    O blood and water which gush forth from the heart of Jesus, have mercy on us
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Evidence supports the fact that the supposedly Shroud of Turin dates back 2,000 years. Now before you go off half cocked....read and comprehend the information. The carbon 14 data back in the 80's was compromised.

https://www.tfp.org/carbon-14-dating.../?pkg=TFP22212
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    O blood and water which gush forth from the heart of Jesus, have mercy on us
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

3. Member
    There have been many test conducted, yet not conclusive resolutions have been determined, which in my opinion doesn't in any way deny or support its validity.
    It would be nice to know if truly it was the cloth that covered our Lord's face during the short time in the tomb, but it would still have little relevance into one's salvation.
    I believe that positive verification could be contrarian, since many will try to find ways to profit from it, which in my opinion, would cause a detraction from the actual suffering of the crucifixion and the new life of Christ's resurrection.