Hey ya'll !!! Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the Holiday good times! Just a few things to let you know concerning the PBC directorship exchange....

1. Doug Phillips is now the Administrator for the Facebook Groups Bass Fishing Triangle NC, Bass Fishing Durham Raleigh and also the Facebook Page: Piedmont Bass Classics. He may have other pages or groups started and if he does he will let you know by email, messages or Facebook. (Gretchen too!)

2. You still use the Website: https://www.piedmontbassclassics.com/

3. You will be receiving emails from Doug & Gretchen and be sure the 'Subject' line contains some reference to PBC or Piedmont Bass Classics. Check your scam or junk mail from time to time to make sure it's not there.

4. Doug and his crew will begin taking entries as soon as you get this email. All the info for the $10K, $5K, Year End Trail and other events will be posted on the Website along with rules, entry instructions, entry forms, etc....Please familiarize yourself with the 2022 website contents as soon as possible.

5. If you want to see all PBC results from this year, check the links on the main page of the website to see those.

6. If you or your company was a PBC SPONSOR in 2021 I am sure Doug & Gretchen would love to have you back for 2022....Please help them and PBC out if you can!! New Sponsors are always welcome!!! Just call Doug or Gretchen for info!! You get a lot of Bang for your Buck with PBC!! Trailer adds are also available.

7. 2022 is going to be a great time for Bass Fishing!!! Let's keep the PBC tradition going!! PBC has by far the best bass anglers in the State! Support Piedmont Bass Classics Tournament Trails! A Triangle NC Bass Tournament Trail Leader!!

8. Doug & Gretchen's info....
Doug Phillips 912-980-5936 or Gretchen Phillips 337-348-9003
101 Rob Roy Road Southern Pines, NC 28387
Email: FLRoutdoorsllc@gmail.com

PS: Thanks again for all the support over the years for me and the tournaments!! It was a pleasure. I'll be around, unless I get called by God, and I'm sure I'll see you around in the future. Fish on!! Thanks for being part of my Family!! Phil