Power pole issue

This weekend it was cool (40 degrees) but not freezing, I noticed one of my pumps would run for 1 seconds and stop, hit the button again same thing. Later that day it seemed to work fine.

I am seeing a red light on the pump when I manually hit the up button. I get the same results using this button as I do with the remotes. Other pole operates just fine.

Anyone ran into this? Guess I will be calling PP this week.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

2. Member
    The lights on the pumps go red when it gets a little too cold….cycle the poles up n down a couple times from the buttons on the pump and it’ll get that hydraulic fluid flowin and the power pole green lights glowin

3. BBC SPONSOR
    To add,

The early generation CM1.0 Firmware had this cold morning feature. At the time it was suggested to run the pumps a few times in the up direction. Later CM1.0 Firmware versions did not contain this feature. Power Pole CM2.0 operating systems do not contain this feature and should not have to be cycled on cold mornings... To my knowledge, If you have a CM1.0 with updated firmware OR a CM2.0 unit and are having a cold morning issue there may be something else going on.

Happened this past weekend when it was 50 degrees at take off.

Happens sporadically.

I talked to PP they suggested possible low voltage issue or a battery issues with my remotes. And too check my connections.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

5. Member
    I had similar issues, changed both of my fuse holders and hasn’t done it since