Pulled The Trigger

Joining the Caymas family. Just ordered a 2022 CX21 / Mercury 250 ProXS from the great people at Nixon's Marine. Been running Triton's since 2001, can't wait to put this old butt in the seat of a Caymas.

Congrats man! I’ve been a long standing Triton guy for many years myself, but I’ve made the switch and Earl has me soon to be sitting in a 2022 Caymas.

I know you’ll be excited to get your boat and post up some pics when you get your rig!!

3. Member
    Don't get in a hurry, mine has been on order since May and no sign of it yet. Hell its hunting season now so I really don't care.

4. Member
    Congrats, you'll be happy. Always nice to make an order.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stein3411 View Post
    Joining the Caymas family. Just ordered a 2022 CX21 / Mercury 250 ProXS from the great people at Nixon's Marine. Been running Triton's since 2001, can't wait to put this old butt in the seat of a Caymas.
    Congrats Dana, I am 100% sure you will love this rig, pictures would be great!!

I was by Ashland City today, they are rolling strong!!! Earl is one happier man right now!!

6. Member
    Congrats.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happykamper View Post
    Don't get in a hurry, mine has been on order since May and no sign of it yet. Hell its hunting season now so I really don't care.
    Your situation was self inflicted! 300r is tough motor to get, my TTT partners boat was delivered Wednesday and was order in July but with a regular 250xs.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cx21 Pro View Post
    Your situation was self inflicted! 300r is tough motor to get, my TTT partners boat was delivered Wednesday and was order in July but with a regular 250xs.
    Yep, still have the need for speed at the ripe old age of 62.

9. Member
    I really thought about the 300R. Still not to late to change my mind. I was really hoping to see someone post some numbers.

10. Member
    I really thought about the 300R. Still not to late to change my mind. I was really hoping to see someone post some numbers.

11. Member
    Hell yes! Give WAWI the middle finger salute from me sir!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cx21 Pro View Post
    Hell yes! Give WAWI the middle finger salute from me sir!
    Oh WAWI, he is a card, like the heck out of him. If I ever get my boat I will put some numbers up for you guys.

13. Member
    If i was doing it again i would definitely go your way for the same reason even at 70!!

Not that i am not happy with my CX 20 by no means!!!

14. Member
    Got mine from Nixon’s Marine too. Bought a stock boat earlier this year. Didn’t want to wait for build with times being uncertain. Willie is great to work with. If you haven’t already, have Blasé at Nixon’s recommend prop setup to get the most out of it. He has a lot of time on these boats, seems to know what they like. Congrats!

15. Member
    Earl told me yesterday you can expect 80-83 depending on how you load up your boat which sounds about right, light loaded you may see 84-85.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymasRodney View Post
    Earl told me yesterday you can expect 80-83 depending on how you load up your boat which sounds about right, light loaded you may see 84-85.
    After finding out a 300R could take 9-12 months to get, I'm sticking with the 250 Pro XS and slug speed of 70-73 mph.