Question More Charge Issues??

My charge is no longer giving me a battery % ... when i go to settings I get this weird message.... any one seen this?

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

2. Member
    Call Power-Pole
    Risen From The Ashes!!

Talked to PP. Thats a software update.... It will no longer show the % of the batteries

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

If you hold down the the charge ICO on the view screen you will see this
    DSCN1982.JPG
    Richard Woods VA Beach,VA
    US Navy ETC/SS Retired
    SKEETER ZX225 / 225 SHO W/Power Pole CHARGE
    GET HER DONE! (Helix 10 G3, 12 G3,Garmin ECHOMAP 106 /livescope and M360 Bow all NMEA2k)
    Relion lithium batteries for T/M and LithiumPro for Motor)

5. Member
    I was told by powerpole today that a recent update to C Monster for android no longer shows percentage when plugged in, it was pretty worthless anyway. Batteries just show green when they are full charged. They said it will still show the green checkmarks but I'm not seeing that this past weekend. The batteries just went to green and it showed the voltage. I was worried on Friday so I sent a diagnostic to power pole and got the reply today.
    Charles Prue - Linthicum Heights, MD
    2003 Champion 206 Elite - 250 VMax

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    My charge is no longer giving me a battery % ... when i go to settings I get this weird message.... any one seen this?

Why is the power button covering the Diag/Setting buttons? My app does the same thing, I must be doing something wrong.

Well it looks like Power Pole Charge has answered the question of what the voltage level or charge level shows......NOTHING as of right now it still shows the charge level on the Lowrance units let see how long it will take for that to go away. My question is why are they doing this. My .02

Also after the batteries have a full charge I un pluged the AC input to see what would happen and I see the battery voltage reading, but when I plug the AC back in BOY not what I would expected to see.
    Last edited by sheeterhdip225; 11-13-2021 at 09:57 AM.
    Richard Woods VA Beach,VA
    US Navy ETC/SS Retired
    SKEETER ZX225 / 225 SHO W/Power Pole CHARGE
    GET HER DONE! (Helix 10 G3, 12 G3,Garmin ECHOMAP 106 /livescope and M360 Bow all NMEA2k)
    Relion lithium batteries for T/M and LithiumPro for Motor)

Quote Originally Posted by lisa1117 View Post
    Why is the power button covering the Diag/Setting buttons? My app does the same thing, I must be doing something wrong.
    I have a droid phone. I had to go and change my screen zoom in my phone settings. That was per PP. That fixed my problem... I think PP should have left it alone... all my font is much smaller. It could be an issue for people who need their screen zoomed in.

9. Member
    Agree have had nothing but issues with the New version from power pole been emailing them and on the phone with them the last week nothing solved yet they are still working on it but in the mean time I'm afraid to charge my batteries don't want to ruin $700 lithiums I told them I want my old version back l had zero issues with my old version they said they can't do that so I'm pretty frustrated right now that I'm having to spend all my time dealing with this problem they told me basically I have to upgrade my phone because the new version runs on Android 9.0 or better my current phone is only 2 years old and in great shape and running Android 8.0 when I bought the charge last year brand new it said you needed at least Android 6.0 and now they changed that I think there should be some kind of law against that because right now I'm thinking I pretty much got a $1200 piece of junk they told me there firmware works best with the Apple iPhone I told them that I'm not buying a new phone and it worked fine under the old version if ain't broke don't fix it so like I said there still working on the issue not sure how long this is going to take I will keep you posted

10. Member
    Update got a call from Hector today from power pole I feel much better after talking with him he assured me they will do everything in their power to get this fixed they definitely want me to be satisfied with the charge system he actually called me on his own time and kept reassuring me they would resolve the problem I can definitely say they are all about customer service and want the customer to be happy with their product thanks Hector really appreciate your help and dedication

11. Member
    Power pole fixed the problem with my android they did a new update to their firmware last weekend and now everything seems to be working fine thanks power pole for all your help