Rod locker fan installed?

Has anyone here installed fans in their rod lockers to reduce condensation issues?

Eat, Sleep, Hunt & Fish

2010 Tracker Tournament V18 18' 3"
    Mercury 115 Optimax, Mercury Spitfire X7 Prop 19P
    Minn Kota 70b Thrust Maxxum
    6 inch CMC Pro Hi-Jacker
    Lowrance Elite 7 TI (Bow)
    Lowrance HDS7 GEN 3 Touch (Console)
    Smartcraft Merc Monitor (Basic)

2. Member
    I installed a pancake computer fan under my dash than blows through my tackle storage compartment and rod locker. Works very well. Mine is hooked to my onboard charger, so it runs anytime my charger is plugged in.

I started with a single muffin fan in the port locker and portal holes to the other 2 compartments. My intent was to have the single fan create air circulation throughout under the deck, but I wasn’t thinking clearly. The small muffin fan does not move enough air so I put one in each compartment. They are mounted against the vent facing in so they suck in outside air and blow across the compartment interior. This works.
    The fans are 115 volt and connected to a wiring harness that connects to the power source for my onboard charger. So as long as my battery charger is hooked up, the fans run.
    as you can see this is on an RT188 but I installed the same arrangement in a friend’s Tracker 190.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

4. Member
    I've got an aeration and fan system that came from the factory. it works very well.