Thread: Wiring diagram

Wiring diagram

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 2003 196DC Champ?
    Rick Brown
    2003 Champion 196 DC
    2003 Evinrude 200 Ficht
    2018 Ram 1500 Hemi
    P/B 9.74 Lake Ray Roberts

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Rick, I've got one for the 07 CX boats. That's as close as I have. Send me you e-mail if you want a copy

3. Member
    Reggie, I forgot to tell you but we spent a couple of nights close to Abilene in a neat little place called Buffalo Gap. We were on our way to Big Bend for our 40th wedding anniversary. We stayed at Perini Ranch and had the best steak we had ever eaten!
    Rick Brown
    2003 Champion 196 DC
    2003 Evinrude 200 Ficht
    2018 Ram 1500 Hemi
    P/B 9.74 Lake Ray Roberts

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vvrick View Post
    Reggie, I forgot to tell you but we spent a couple of nights close to Abilene in a neat little place called Buffalo Gap. We were on our way to Big Bend for our 40th wedding anniversary. We stayed at Perini Ranch and had the best steak we had ever eaten!
    Rick, Buffalo Gap is about 5-6 miles from my house. We're right off Buffalo Gap Rd about 1/2 mi north of FM707. The wife & I frequent Perini Ranch for anniversaries & birthdays for steak or prime rib. And in the summer they have an all you can eat catfish fry on Friday nights with fresh veggies from their garden. Can't beat it! We hit that about once a month on the months they do it.

Congrats on 40 years!! Becky & I will hit 45 in June.