Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Yeah went there a couple times this season and a tournament was going on, was a clusterf**k in there, kept going to canadrago, and disappointing 3 fish days. It's was definitely the busiest I've ever seen it this year, unfortunately. Lol

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex400 View Post
    Yeah went there a couple times this season and a tournament was going on, was a clusterf**k in there, kept going to canadrago, and disappointing 3 fish days. It's was definitely the busiest I've ever seen it this year, unfortunately. Lol
    Cando was tough this year.. fished there 1 time this year even though I’m only 15min from the ramp haha. Lost a very big smallie by the island and caught one about 2lbs. Also caught a ton of big perch, good to see that population is coming back. Heard of a few guys getting 16-17lb bags out there this year on smallmouth alone near the haystacks
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ECobb91 View Post
    Otsego is awful, there’s no fish in that lake

All joking aside Otsego is fun and ya the ramp sucks balls.

unfortunately due to social media and the Susquehanna bass guys hosting tournaments there quite a few times a year, that place is slowly starting to get a great reputation and it’s not a good thing.. I just hope it doesn’t end up like lake Moraine, Canadarago, or Chaumont where it was ridiculous a few years ago and since word got out those places are nothing but a memory of what it used to be.

I used to fish moraine religiously, then people started having tournaments and the social media crowd blew it up. Went from 20 fish days with an average bag of 18lbs to you’re lucky if you get 5 fish total
    you mean like this post is doing. .. as you said fishing sucks on otsego...not worth going .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12