Trolling motor leveling wedge

Anybody experienced an improvement after installing one. Noticed AMP make one for older model tritons and newer ones.
    Last edited by Corey Gaffney; 10-29-2021 at 03:25 PM.

2. Member
    Interested in this as well.

3. Member
    I have a 5 degree on a 2019 21X and a 5 degree on my son's 2009 21 HP. Easy install, great product, can't think of any reason not to have one. Great company with great products.

4. Member
    The improvement comes from having your sonar looking straight down instead of being angled a few degrees to the rear. If you are in 10 feet of water, you won't notice anything, but if you are trying to drop shot directly under your trolling motor in 25ft of water, it makes all the difference in the world.

5. Member
    I have a 2019 19TRX. I installed the 5 degree wedge from AMP. I hate the way it makes my bow look. But it does what its suppose to do. My Garmin Force is perfectly straight now. My beef isn't with AMP... they make a great product and their customer service is top notch. Just having to install this wedge takes away from the clean lines and ruins the look at the front of the boat.

My beef is with Triton for having this same issue for decades now and not updating their top cap at the bow to fix this issue. Its such a simple fix. Caymas has a built in wedge at their trolling motor to resolve this issue.
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge