Thread: Aaron Martins

Aaron Martins

I just spoke to some friends who have confirmed that Aaron Martins is not expected to make it. Just asking for prayers for Aaron and his family. To me one hell of a fisherman. Even a better person if you had the opportunity to meet him. He is one of the kind. He kinda reminds me of Jacob wheeler as both would stop and have a conversation with you as if you have always been his friend. This type of man has disappeared in our fishing world years ago. When your time here on earth is gone Aaron Martin, your legacy will continue on in this fishing world for ever. God speed to the bigger lakes Aaron.

Amen

2. Member
    2006 Ranger 188 VX with 150 E TEC and I EAT BASS!!!

Every morning I wake up and expect to hear the bad news. I know he is not well because you would see more of him on Social Media. I hope like hell he pulls through. He is without a doubt one of the best bass fishermen to walk the earth. I have followed him closely throughout his career and he was almost always on my Fantasy Fishing team when he was with BASS. And on top of all that he is one hell of a good person. It's very sad.
    Discipline is the key, if you can't hack it, pack it!

4. Banned
    Sad indeed. Knew things were not well when he stopped all text and phone calls this week. He has surely been one of the greatest of all time.

2009 ELITE 210

6. Mike Lamb
    My son and I had great time visiting with him 3 different times. The first one was at the NC bass expo. Had great talk with him. Next time was on the water. We was out messing around and he was practicing. He recalled us meeting him at the expo. Not sure how he could do that. He had to meet 1000 or more people at the expo each day. Great guy and outstanding fisherman. I am so sorry to hear of this. I am praying for him and his family.
    Michael Lamb
    2017 / Ranger 518c 200 Mercury Pro XS
    Raleigh, NC

7. Member
    Prayers been going up. When I seen this post I was expecting to hear about his passing.��

8. Member
    Aaron left this world as we know it late this afternoon. May we all keep his family in your prayers. Thank you