Boji last weekend

I'm not sure what tournament it was but I seen that it took nearly 24 pounds to win. I think 2nd still had 23 or so. That's pretty impressive! Big bass was over 7 pounds.
    2007 Triton TR-21X w/ Pro XS 250
    6" T&H Hi Jacker w/ 2" spacers
    26P Tempest

It was the full throttle trail out of Omaha. I believe Nathan Brown runs it. Yes, that is a good bag for boji. Big fish was over 7lbs. Can't say I have ever heard a bigger LMB come out of there. Frankly, they had several big bags with atleast 3 bags over 20lbs. Good Stuff!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...20364818238429
    "heard it in a love song.........can't be wrong"

3. Member
    We’re would be a good place to stay if you want a safe place for your boat overnight? I’ve always wanted to fish that place.

Quote Originally Posted by Redog View Post
    We’re would be a good place to stay if you want a safe place for your boat overnight? I’ve always wanted to fish that place.
    I've stayed at a number of different hotels and never had a problem with my boat being messed with. Personally, I wouldn't be too concerned of theft. Not to say that it doesn't happen at all there but compared to other places, it isn't anything rampant. I have stayed at the Okoboji Inn, Ramada, Rodeway, and some VRBO spots. Never had a problem with any of them. My only complaint with the hotels are none of them have ideal boat parking with easy access to electrical outlets. But even so, it's really just a minor complaint.

If you have followed along with my fishing escapades in the NE/IA area, then you are fully aware how much I love that place. There's so many different ways you can catch them there and even that can change over a short amount of time. Great place to learn to skip docks, or learn how to sight fish for spawning bass, how to attack offshore grass and rock, how/when to run an open/deepwater topwater pattern, and whole lot more. All that being said, once the summer crowd gets there, it can be a frustrating place to navigate. There are a lot big boats there and it seems like everyone drives at a speed that is just perfect for the biggest wake possible.
    26P Tempest

5. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    https://www.campokoboji.org/

trust me, this place is awesome and best price by far. Most fishermen and bass clubs stay here and your boat is right at your cabin. Awesome people too
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVE81 View Post
    I'm not sure what tournament it was but I seen that it took nearly 24 pounds to win. I think 2nd still had 23 or so. That's pretty impressive! Big bass was over 7 pounds.
    The Open this spring took almost 28 to win. Two #7s were weighed in also. 7 bags over #20. Only four smallmouth weighed in

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Jim View Post

trust me, this place is awesome and best price by far. Most fishermen and bass clubs stay here and your boat is right at your cabin. Awesome people too
    I second this! I stayed here in the big house with like 17 other people and it was my favorite by far. There is even a small, protected canal right there if you wanted to leave your boat in the water.
    26P Tempest

8. Member
    that big house is not available anymore, they hired a maintenece man so him and his family live there now. there are still lots of other units that are great

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Jim View Post

great place to stay, never heard of any problems with theft