Be safe! Coffee is on!

Power out in the cape!

Getting coffee going.

Windy here but the lights are still on....... Spent an hour already this morning picking up fence post caps, playing with the pool cover and fixing a piece of trim at Mom's house. And now have some work for this weekend.

80 mph in some area's!
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

4. Moderator
    Not to bad here. Just small tree limbs everywhere.

Right outside my window is a 60' yacht they the yard just shrink wrapped this week. Wrap and wood uprights didn't hold and the wind is just making a mess with it. I can hear fiberglass scratching through my window. Someone is going to be upset when this is over.

6. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    Seems like we got hit pretty hard by this one ,a lot of people without power. Jeff did you get yours back yet ?? Lost a few shingles off the roof and discovered a leak around the skylight that will have to be looked at but better than a lot of other folks...Hope all is well with everyone
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

Power is still off, Falmouth is pretty bad. Trees everywhere. We did not have cell service. My car port over the boat, got destroyed, one of those tent type. I have a new one coming. That gas station at 151 sandwich rd. Think Ashumet is the biggest cluster@#$%, you could imagine. People trying to ace each other out to get to the pumps, that those who got gas can't get out. Lucky I won't need gas.....
    I will say there is electric trucks everywhere working, good men getting it done! As I went north, you could see less and less trees down.

8. Member
    Plymouth up through Scituate along the water took a beating. Lots trees down lots power lines down. We have to go out today to recover a Rolloff dumpster that almost got dragged out to Sea. Town of Scituate pulled it out of private neighborhood beach area with a big loader about 300 yards from where we dropped it off at a house. They got the power off and wires cleared but road is washed out but they said we should be ok to back down street and get our dumpster. PIA being with out power and internet for few days but in the larger picture its a minor inconvenience. Nothing I own and no one I know was permanently affected.
    2020 Ranger 521L, Merc 250 Pro XS