Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. idbefishing
    Damn! Forget Lambo, I want one of those

Quote Originally Posted by MichPhoenix77 View Post
    Cool to see Emelia Hartford make the Z06 promo. She has her twin turbo C8 running 9.5's and 1,400 hp.

P01135809

3. Member
    Austin is what year would you receive your order..

4. Member
    And Devin Booker acting a little Gaga over it as well. Nice promo!

Love it - although pricing is getting perilously close to zee Germans. An M5 CS with 2.x 0-60 and 10 seconds in the quarter while sporting 4 doors and full luxury interior for $140K vs. $100-120K for a marked up Z06?

They'll sell plenty once the initial hype is gone and pricing gets below 6 figures. That's still a lot of coin for a Chevy but they hit a home run with the product.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    Not really. Not if they expect to get $150-200k for one.

Gen 4 Viper's are faster around the ring and would cost less. You can still buy a new Viper ACR for just over $100k. A 992 GT3 can be had for $150k.
    can you please let me know where you can get a 992 gt3 for 150k? I Will give cash right now for it. I’m on a waiting list for one…..Want a manual. Had a 2019 gt3rs…..it was ok, meant for track though. Wish I kept it as they are selling upwards of 300k now. Even though gt3 is considered a track car as well I want a manual Porsche…... Think they would be fun. The new corvette z06 is a beauty, if I could fit in one I would look at buying. If I could fit in one I would have a c7 zr1 sitting in the garage already. No way I would pay 120k for an 80k vette like many are doing right now. Cars are insane in price. I sold an exotic car I had earlier this year cause I got more than what I paid for. Wish I could bring myself to sell couple more cars I have in garage but I love them too much.

Quote Originally Posted by 32regulator View Post
    can you please let me know where you can get a 992 gt3 for 150k? I Will give cash right now for it. I’m on a waiting list for one…..Want a manual. Had a 2019 gt3rs…..it was ok, meant for track though. Wish I kept it as they are selling upwards of 300k now. Even though gt3 is considered a track car as well I want a manual Porsche…... Think they would be fun. The new corvette z06 is a beauty, if I could fit in one I would look at buying. If I could fit in one I would have a c7 zr1 sitting in the garage already. No way I would pay 120k for an 80k vette like many are doing right now. Cars are insane in price. I sold an exotic car I had earlier this year cause I got more than what I paid for. Wish I could bring myself to sell couple more cars I have in garage but I love them too much.
    Care to share pics of your other rides you're holding on to?

8. Member
    I'll wait to see how it holds up. Already had one American flat plane crank car.
    2019 Ranger Z185
    veteran

9. Banned
    I'd buy one if GM would put one of their new 632 crate engines in it.

10. TJNYSNP
    wow... just sounds like a mouse trap for a very bad car wreck :)

https://www.motor1.com/news/543222/2...tte-z06-debut/

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VicLynn View Post
    I'd buy one if GM would put one of their new 632 crate engines in it.
    Still waiting to see a dyno pull on a private dyno, if they are getting 1k hp out of a NA pump gas 632 engine I will be impressed!!CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ1 View Post
    Still waiting to see a dyno pull on a private dyno, if they are getting 1k hp out of a NA pump gas 632 engine I will be impressed!!CJ
    I think most of these will be going to the "Go Fast" boat crowd.

13. Member
    Love the sound of it.

14. Member
    Sounds and looks fantastic.
    2022 Lund Tyee 1875, Merc 200

I like the looks. But where are you going to find somewhere to drive it like it should be driven, outside of a racetrack?

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    I like the looks. But where are you going to find somewhere to drive it like it should be driven, outside of a racetrack?
    Blue Ridge Parkway, I mean "Mexico"
    Kyle

2010 Nitro Z-7

PB: 11 lbs, 1 oz

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    The Z06 is designed for track use, even though it is street legal. So, yes, a race track.

When it comes to GM engines——- Flat tappet takes on a completely different meaning.

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ1 View Post
    There are better deals out the by reputable builders for less money that make the horsepower.

20. Member
    Thought about buying a 'Vette for my 70th birthday this past June. Decided too hard to get in and out of for my beat up body. Never cottoned to the new mid engine body style and no manual transmission option is a no go for me. Wife's Cadillac has paddle shifters, hate 'em. Just something wrong with a two seater that ain't a true rag top with a clutch. yea I know, I'm old school.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast