Springfield SA 35 / Hi Power

Any thoughts? Im a huge Hi Power fan and have a MK III that is my absolute favorite handgun. The Springfield version has removed the mag release which should improve the trigger as well as a few other changes. Msrp is $699 which isnt bad at all in todays market
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

Very interested in this...wish I never sold my old HP

I’ve never shot a Hi Power, and don’t know that I’ve ever even held one. I need another 9mm like a hole in my head, but have to admit I am intrigued. Would at least like to check one out.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

4. Member
    I’ve got a brand new HP, one of the last ones made, only put 50 rounds through it. Before I ever fired the first round I took it to a professional gunsmith and had the spur hammer replaced with a commander hammer and had the magazine safety disconnect removed which did lighten up the trigger. It’s now a safe queen.

5. Member
    i had a FN hi power in the early nineties . wish i would have never sold it . if it hits shelves at that price. i will probably get one. brownells sold out ofpreorders yesterday.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brownndown View Post
    i had a FN hi power in the early nineties . wish i would have never sold it . if it hits shelves at that price. i will probably get one. brownells sold out ofpreorders yesterday.
    Agree. I have my MKIii Hi Power manufactured in 89 and will never get rid of it. Gunbroker.com has one that is already sitting on a $1300 bid
    Boatless Bank Trash for now