Live scanner mount looking for reviews

I seen a couple of the YouTube videos but not finding much else. If you have his live sonar mount I’m looking for any review you have. Is the remote worth it? I never use my ultrex or anchor remotes. How much weight is the mount? Curious how much more effort is needed to deploy? Is the variable speed option on the elite worth the extra cost? That’s the only reason I’d buy the elite over the pro.

the company suggest the stabilizer from minn Kota where did you mount it? Pictures appreciated

if you have personal opinion on way over the other let me know maybe I haven’t thought of something. Seems most pros just have it on the trolling motor shaft. Maybe a strong reason for that
    Nitro z21

2. Member
    The Live Scanner is the best way to go in my opinion. See my video of the operation and how I have it mounted. I have several more videos on my YouTube channel (Stan Stone Fishing). The variable speed control and remote is definitely worth the extra money.
    Last edited by Stanstonefishing; 10-25-2021 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Removed video
    Thanks,

Stan Stone
    Lexington, NC (High Rock Lake)

https://youtube.com/c/StanStoneFishing

3. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Livescanner has developed the best option packed electric scanner on the market this includes swing bracket,adjustable height no tools,true scan technology,lighted arrow for seeing direction of scope,break a way transducer pole,variable speed control,light weight,solid foot pedal control,either side mount,compatible with 360 ,ultrex ,garmin,lowrance mounts.They offer low price med price and a Cadillac version with options to meet everyone needs.Product weight is around 5-6 pounds on trolling motor.They also have mounts for pontoon and aluminum boats.
    Last edited by TOUCH OF CLASS; 10-25-2021 at 09:57 PM.

4. Member
    Stan how is the overall weight. I see you have mega 360 as do I. A little concerned about that much weight on my trolling motor
    Nitro z21

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonG View Post
    Stan how is the overall weight. I see you have mega 360 as do I. A little concerned about that much weight on my trolling motor
    Sorry about the delayed response, out of town on business. It is a little on the heavy side but not enough to damage anything. Been running this configuration for awhile now without any issues. I’m picking up my MEGA Live tomorrow and going to try using both transducers on one LIVESCANNER. I hope to get out on the water this weekend to do a comparison video between MEGA Live and Live Scope.
    Thanks,

Stan Stone
    Lexington, NC (High Rock Lake)

https://youtube.com/c/StanStoneFishing

6. Member
    Thanks I already have my mega live. I live up north so my season is quickly coming to a end. So I’m doing my part on trying to get the best setup. With a product like this and others I’m shocked so many pros just have there transducer on the trolling motor. Other than cost I don’t see why you wouldn’t want it on a motorized mount. Hand mounts are good but I don’t see the benefit for bass fishing
    Nitro z21

7. Banned
    I recently mounted the LiveScanner pro and as of right now couldn’t be happier.

8. Member
    Nice any regrets not going with the elite?
    Nitro z21

9. Member
    Love my Livescanner Pro.. Did get the lighted arrow on top. Customer service is awesome?

10. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    True scan is definitely a big upgrade to motorized world.It will be available first of January or sooner …we have around 100 per orders today and keep adding so if your wanting one gibe Debbie a call at www.thelivescanner.com
    Also check out the YouTube videos for more info
    crappie world livescanner
    Last edited by TOUCH OF CLASS; 10-28-2021 at 12:49 PM.

11. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar

12. Member
    I just ordered the true scan model this morning. Hopefully it'll come in before my new boat gets in.

13. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by APS View Post
    I just ordered the true scan model this morning. Hopefully it'll come in before my new boat gets in.
    hopefully they will be shipping in about 4 weeks if not sooner

14. Member
    What are all the differences between the different models?

15. Member
    What’s the amp draw of the pro elite vs pro? I like the adjustable speed but don’t really need (or want) the lighting.

16. Member
    Absolutely love my True Scan the only down fall is the break away feature i wish it didnt break away so easy. i had them send me the upgraded spring but when my Garmin force Trolling motor is on high it breaks away and it breaks away very easy in the stowed position. Can be frustrating

17. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    I always try to stow transducer under just like your trolling motor.

Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    I always try to stow transducer under just like your trolling motor.
    Is there a LiveScanner TM bracket for a Motorguide Tour Pro? I’m going to order an LS system, to include a turret, when I get back to town next week.
    At this point, Rite Hite builds a turret to fit the MG Tour, and the folks that build the Live Foot turret have one being developed for release shortly.
    I really like the LiveScanner setup, but it’ll have to fit my application first.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"