I was going to sell my old 2001 TR 19 and buy brand new but with the supply chain whacked...prices what they are....I am gonna fix her up and keep for another year or so.

I have been working alot with Carol the Parts Mom at C and O Marine (awesome lady...seriously). I am getting all the new fake wood grain panels to replace the old everywhere they have in stock. I will get all new gauges, going to totally rewire boat this winter (21 years old...preventative maintenance). I am going to upgrade electronics big time as I still run 2 of the gen 1 HDS7's that still work but my old eyes needs alot bigger screens. I hope to get a spot lock TM soon, not decided on Ultrex or Ghost.

I have already planned to recarpet the trailer and time to recarpet the boat once again.....this time going with alot better carpet than the 20 oz I used 6 yrs ago that is not holding up, not saying where I bought it. I am sending off my ECM to get rebuilt, again, and will take my boat to the mechanic to totally go thru the power head and see if there is life left in the old girl. No new boat motors seem to be in stock and the price of them is ...holy crap. A new powerhead maybe in order. I am in the catch 22 on spit shining this turd or buying new. For me, with supply and demand, prices, things out of stock..... I will keep this paid for boat, upgrade it and fish alot in 2022.