Dual pro charger help

Went to unplug batteries this morning and have 2 flashing red LEDs, the 30 and 70%. Goes to this code immediately after an unplug & plugging back in . And does the same on my other batteries. Charger gone bad? Fuses are good on both legs.
    2015 518c
    2021 pro xs

Quote Originally Posted by bigworm89 View Post
    Went to unplug batteries this morning and have 2 flashing red LEDs, the 30 and 70%. Goes to this code immediately after an unplug & plugging back in . And does the same on my other batteries. Charger gone bad? Fuses are good on both legs.
    Maybe !! Have you tested the Voltage in each battery to see if they are fully charged ? Should be 13 volts when unplugged and 12.8 an hour later. Try switching the leads with the battery that did go green. Test each battery while on the charger, should bee 13+v. A meter is your best friend !!!
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

3. Member
    Yes all three batteries were fully charged last night (1green led ) all check good on meter. Same bank throws code hooked to different batteries
    2015 518c
    2021 pro xs

4. Member
    Bank that has error seems to be putting out charge I guess. Voltage is higher when charger is plugged in
    2015 518c
    2021 pro xs

5. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    Change the fuse even if it loooks good. I had the same problem and that solved it.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain,CT.
    2000 R-81 Ranger, 2015 175 Pro-XS
    Disabled American Veterans, Life Member
    Vietnam Veterans of America, Life Member
    An Khe Vietnam, 66-67