Thread: Lake Seminole ?

Lake Seminole ?

So I'm gonna fish Seminole this weekend. I've only fished it once and that was in summer, so I don't have a clue as to this time of year. Where do you even start looking during this time of year up there? What's it look like up there right now? Any general thoughts would be greatly appreciated! My son has a HS tourney up there next month, and this will be the only time we have to figure anything out.
    David Tervin
    2014 Ranger Z521C / Evinrude 250 ETEC HO
    Lakeland, FL

2. Member
    I don’t get up there much at all. I do have success when I do go. Hitting the scatter grass along the old road beds. Sorry I cannot help more than that. Hopefully someone will PM younsomething

3. Member
    I bumped the Seminole fishing report thread so its back on the page, here a link
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1065815

I haven't been in a few weeks but typically this time of year it's really hard to beat a shad colored swim jig ripped out of hydrilla clumps in the main lake. We've had a couple weeks of cool nights so the bass should be moving to the outer edges of the pad fields and coming shallower.

I'm pretty busy with work at the moment but if I get out there before your sons tourney I'll pm you some info to get him some fish in the boat

4. Banned
    Xtreme Bass Series will hold their classic here November 4-6th