2. Member
    Hopefully the 919 solution will be done before I get mine

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarBack View Post
    Well I tried the 721 day box in my 819, did not fit. I sent it back and we are going to try the 921 day box. I will keep you posted.
    2021 Phoenix 819 - Mercury 200 Pro XS - Ser No 2B779353
    Ultrex/Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega/Helix 10 Mega DI/Mega 360
    Garmin 1022 with LVS34

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarBack View Post
    I follow them on Facebook and every time they posted a new boat I would ask them about the 818. Last week he msg me on Facebook and asked for pitchers and measurements. He was able to see the 818 matched a kit he already had. I’m sure if you msg him on Facebook he could find something they already have to fit. AMPD is quick to respond and eager to expand their lineup.
    Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/lowranceprotips/
    YouTube -https://www.youtube.com/c/LowranceProTips
    2021 PHOENIX 818 PRO
    2021 MERC 175 PROXS

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zachmeredith View Post
    I follow them on Facebook and every time they posted a new boat I would ask them about the 818. Last week he msg me on Facebook and asked for pitchers and measurements. He was able to see the 818 matched a kit he already had. I’m sure if you msg him on Facebook he could find something they already have to fit. AMPD is quick to respond and eager to expand their lineup.
    I actually did message them! They quickly responded saying they'd like to get a product out for the 919, unfortunately my boat won't be done for months... but I have no doubt they will have something by then after speaking with them!