Military book enthusiasts

I just ordered a copy of this book for a friend who doesn't have an Amazon account. It was released on October 26. My friend went to our class reunion in September and spoke with the author about the book.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/19...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The author is a local guy I went to school with. He is a retired prosecutor for the state of Ct. The book is written about his father and uncles. The review on Amazon compares it to a Frank Capra novel. According to my friend another class mate who works in the film industry is having talks with the author about a film project.

Check it out.
    Last edited by mattmann7; 11-01-2021 at 10:03 AM.

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Looks cool, thanks for posting. By a wild coincidence, I’m in Lowell today.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    Thanks for sharing. If you have kindle unlimited it is free.
    1993 Tracker Pan fish 16

4. Member
    I read the entire review on Amazon. It speaks a lot about the authors character the 50 years I have known him. Never a malicious comment towards anyone. No matter where or when I have bumped into him over the years he's always greeted me as a friend even though we ran in different circles. Looking forward to reading the book before I pass it on to my buddy. My interest in the book is peaked because I found out a couple years ago my uncle was present at D-Day and the uncles brother was literally lost in the walk of death in the Philippines. A bone was found a few years back while a road was being cut. One of my cousins was contacted for a DNA swab to compare. Information I never knew about my uncle or his family till after he passed away at age 92..
    Last edited by mattmann7; 11-01-2021 at 11:56 AM.