Side launching light

Have you ever been launching your boat in the dark and could not see how close to dock you are? I got tired of getting out of truck and checking how close I was so I would not hit and ruin my fiberglass fender. I wanted something that was not to bright as to blind other anglers at tournament. I decided to mount a livewell light to my fender and spliced in to backup light.light.jpg it gives just enough light and does not blind anglers on shore.

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Nice!
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

I like that. I have red led light strips under my trailer frame sides and it works great too. It was a secondary bonus.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Great idea
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com

6. Member
    I mounted a waterproof light under my trailer and hooked it up to my back-up lights on the truck ! Works GREAT !!!

7. Member
    I replaced my reverse lights with bright bulbs so I can see behind me while moving. Probably not as eye friendly to everyone else but they turn off as soon as I am done backing and in park. Cost about $20 and as easy as changing a light bulb.

8. Member
    great idea! May have to do this myself. I could see it being very beneficial backing into a garage too.