Lithium question

I see all the praise for going to lithium’s, but have a couple of questions/ concerns

1. Price. Holy crap

2. Are most of them a single 36v battery or are there 3 12.s like a traditional setup?

3. If it is a traditional 3-12 setup. If one fails for some reason can one be replaced temporarily with a traditional lead battery?

I guess I’m always looking at staying on the water and have had too many issues over the years. Just wondering what can be done if you loose a battery while pre-fishing or on the 1st day of a T. I doubt I would be able to find a lithium anywhere near the places I fish so just wondering what to fix options would be.

I guess #4. I know the lithium’s take a different charger. Will those charge a lead battery also( if you had to replace one temporarily)

5. I know they run full out till dead.. is there any warning? I know with traditional setup you will notice them getting weaker and maybe run the big motor of take steps to make them last. What to do with lithium’s?

6. Price.. holy crap..

2. Banned
    You could present symptoms of a mania™ (take Your pick) and can perhaps get a prescription.. then get that Rx. assistant card w/the waitress w/the 2 kids and lil Rusty has crabs or other ailment that would evoke digging at the nether region while in public view...

i noticed a double dose of the current price of Lithium™ so consider this consult as FREE..

all kidding aside-- there were a couple of threads just recently that has info.

1- If they last 10 years it will be cheaper than Walmart lead batteries
    2- 3x 12 v each
    3- yes a lead battery could be dropped in to get you by momentarily
    4- many chargers will work as the specific lithium dealers about what you currently have and their solutions if needed
    5-with the app you should be able to know when your pushing it. But they will just flat die yes.
    6- I killed 3, 130$ batteries about every 30 months at like 250/300 uses, (300) is a lifecycle for a flooded lead deep cycle. The lithium's have 8/10 years of warranty and full replacement to 5 years, then prorated, so at 350$ each if they last only 60 months 5 years they are fully replaced and any time past then they are a price wash but I got rid of over 100 pounds so mpg on the truck are better and boat performance is better on my rig. (It is possible top end falls off without you changing set ups)

4. Member
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

5. Member
    Thanks for the responses.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mactlman View Post
    Have you ordered from them before?

7. Banned
    for those who've viewed the videos, this is 'manifesting' as some are in the 5d reality already...

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1150418

92FAE698-DF36-41AF-8D94-6AAF54A6DCA8.jpeg

*Again.. IMPORTANT You watch even Your 'thoughts'... if someone cuts You off in traffic, instead of flipping them off or retrieving a 2oz. weight from the trunk, wish them well or even, 'hope You get Your head out of Your arse for the new year..."

Stay Hydrated...

Those on the fence: Get some Lapis Lazuli and some Rose Quartz and keep them together, You'll notice "see"

Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    for those who've viewed the videos, this is 'manifesting' as some are in the 5d reality already...

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1150418

92FAE698-DF36-41AF-8D94-6AAF54A6DCA8.jpeg

*Again.. IMPORTANT You watch even Your 'thoughts'... if someone cuts You off in traffic, instead of flipping them off or retrieving a 2oz. weight from the trunk, wish them well or even, 'hope You get Your head out of Your arse for the new year..."

Stay Hydrated...

Those on the fence: Get some Lapis Lazuli and some Rose Quartz and keep them together, You'll notice "see"
    Dude, put down the pipe or get back on your meds. WTF???

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 06 SB View Post
    Dude, put down the pipe or get back on your meds. WTF???
    https://www.facebook.com/VICE/videos/538427610001426/

You're probably better off getting (4) 31-AGM batteries and Power Pole Charge.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO