Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    i try to remember to post couple pic when i get it.

2. Member
    Absolutely love my z21, coming out of a z19. The ride is as good as any 21fter I've been. It'll run 70-72 loaded up, depending on the size of my coangler...lol. Me and my 17 year old son ran 71.4 last month....it's like driving a tank, but fast.

3. Member
    Would you say 89 or 92 gas ? Or 100 % gas ?

I've always run the low grade and have never had any issues.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

5. Member
    Always run 87 octane.....never a problem. If I'm going to store the boat for more than a month (rarely happens), I add some Marine Stabil.

6. Member
    book says 87-89 octane with fuel stabilizer at every fill up. I believe it cuts the alcohol down

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy50999 View Post
    Would you say 89 or 92 gas ? Or 100 % gas ?
    I run 87 regular gas, never an issue. If I knew it was going to sit around a while I'd maybe go with non ethanol and worry about treating it, but I run through a decent amount of gas year round
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

8. Member
    what would you say on a Break in on a w/ 250 L Pro XS® FourStroke w/Torque Master Mercury® Pro XS ?

9. Member
    I like to say Thanks for all the replys. I order the Z21 yesturday. They said 12 weeks. Your right the carpet is 24 oz in Z21 and 16oz in z20. The color i got from from trailer fender to inside of boat. Colors are- fenders sterling silver/black trailer. Gunmetal grey hull, sterling silver side then blue fame then sterling silver strip the Voodoo blue around the word Z21, with black z21 sticker. Sterling silver consoler and inside of boat, the pin strip is Flame blue/voodoo blue. Seats are black/grey and blueberry asceet.
    It should look very sharp with my Light silver GMC pickup.
    It will be fun learning to use this boat but shock when I have to fill it up the first day LOL LOL. BUT YOU ONLY LIVE ONE TIME.
    Awesome choice! Our boats will probably see each other on the factory floor. I ordered mine on the 28th.

10. Member
    what would you say on a Break in on a w/ 250 L Pro XS® FourStroke w/Torque Master Mercury® Pro XS ?

Just follow the break in procedure, two hours of varied rpm under 4500 with one minute bursts of full throttle every ten minutes. For next 8 hours don’t run full throttle continually for more than 5 minutes I believe.

https://www.mercurymarine.com/en/us/...cury-outboard/
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

11. Member
    Thanks for the link.
    Ctrendle they might see each other on the line. Were would you boat head to ? My is coming to guntersville lake.

12. Member
    Mine has a much longer journey to North East IL... Though depending on when it gets here, and how impatient I can be... I may need to take a little jaunt south to get er broken in. :)

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrendle View Post
    Mine has a much longer journey to North East IL... Though depending on when it gets here, and how impatient I can be... I may need to take a little jaunt south to get er broken in. :)
    I used to live in NJ so I know what you mean. It was 60's today here in guntersville. You can really fish here all year around. It dos get warm in summer but its better then that cold and snow I had to get into work every morning.

14. Member
    I used to live in NJ so I know what you mean. It was 60's today here in guntersville. You can really fish here all year around. It dos get warm in summer but its better then that cold and snow I had to get into work every morning.
    Just heard from the Sales Manager today... Looks like mine is due in late December for delivery... So I'll get to stare at it for a while before I get to do anything with it. So jealous you will get to splash yours.

15. Member
    ?

16. Member
    We have a bit of a hard water problem up north during the winter months that makes launching a boat difficult. They slide real good, but don't really float.

17. Member
    We have a bit of a hard water problem up north during the winter months that makes launching a boat difficult. They slide real good, but don't really float.
    It be kind of hard to stand up straight and fish with the leaning problem you will have.

Sucks you have to winterize it for a few months before using.

Would it be worth to ask about delaying warranty start time for a few months

18. Member
    First I have to setup my humminbirds. I will do that myself. I think i will be in shock when i first see it. I had a old alum boat before and this is a BIG upgrade for me for sure. LOL

19. Member
    Ctrendle
    Did you get your boat yet ? Love to see some pictures. They told me maybe end of Dec but I'm not sure on that. I'm thinking in Jan 2022

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12