Mercury marine oil resevior

Need to order a new OEM Mercury Marine Oil Assembly Resevior, part No 1200-8M0119508 from a US party. Having difficulty finding a distributor that has this in stock. Ordered one last month from Boats.net however they just notified me today (30 days after my order was placed) that the part is back ordered and no ETA. Anyone have a lead on a vendor that has this part in stock at a reasonable price who can deliver it timely. Thanks.

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Welcome to BBC, Wayne!

I feel your pain- most of the plastic oil reservoirs are on backorder and have been for some time. This is in part due to supply chain issues, but also in part due to a shortage of raw materials for that type of plastic.

I've had a half dozen on backorder for some time now, several of which are needed to complete large projects.

Good idea to take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, so that you're familiar with the way the forums operate and what is required when posting.

Again- sorry you're in limbo, unfortunately there are a number who are.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor