Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Very Sharpe rig, some BIG BLUE COLORS !!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyFishing View Post
    That is a sweet looking rig!!!
    No carpet??? You installing sea deck??
    Hey Craig, yes sir on the SeaDek. I created the pattern a couple of weeks ago. It's down to Southern Cooler & Marine getting finalized now. I am really looking forward to getting it installed.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymasRodney View Post
    Very Sharpe rig, some BIG BLUE COLORS !!
    Thanks Rodney, yeah Ole' Big Blue is what Skewby called when he saw her upside down at the factory.

4. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    are they installing it or you?? Were you responsible to making the pattern or sea deck? Will you be adding anything to the gaps between the lids and decking at various areas\?
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

5. Member
    are they installing it or you?? Were you responsible to making the pattern or sea deck? Will you be adding anything to the gaps between the lids and decking at various areas\?
    No Craig, I am installing it. I created a pattern, ordered the clear mylar, cut and laid it out, then drew the pattern out on the mylar. I sent it to Southern Cooler and Marine where they transfer that into a CAD printout for approval. No on the gaps as of now, I really don't think it will bother me. If it does I may get cut strips to put on the opposing sides where the lids and deck meet in the gaps. Here is a picture of the front deck with the mylar plastic and the pattern drawn out. Forgive the sloppy Allison symbol. I just drew it real quick as a reference to approximately where I want it to go.
    SeaDek.jpg
    Last edited by Alli71; 12-15-2021 at 05:37 AM.

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Congrats! Just finished rigging and testing a new Prosport today.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

7. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    Dang thats cool. Great idea with the Mylar. What's the thought behind Mylar?
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    Congrats! Just finished rigging and testing a new Prosport today.
    Thanks Tim, I saw it man, she looks great and I know your will have her setup perfect!

I had just finished making my SeaDek mylar pattern when Ben headed your way. Had I waited another week he would of had the ProSport pattern! Haha! Looking forward to getting mine done but like I told Ben i am in no big hurry. Your customers are waiting on their boats. I am able to play in mine even without the SeaDek.

On another note, are you still taking donations for the tornado victims? I would like to send a package next Monday.

Take care Tim, and I HOPE you all have a Merry Christmas!

9. Member
    Dang thats cool. Great idea with the Mylar. What's the thought behind Mylar?
    The Mylar is tough and clear. That way it won't rip number one. Also you can see through it to draw your lines where you want the edges of the SeaDek on your hull.

Merry Christmas to you and Jen and I HOPE y'all have a Happy New Year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12