INSTALLED NEW LIVE 12 ON THE BOW OF THE BOAT.

Okey i got a new live for the bow of the boat , so now i have two lives one at the console and one at the bow. i have installed both units with the 20.3 update also got the ghost trolling motor and the 3& 1 nose cone on the ghost and 3&1 on the rear of the boat..maybe it not a big deal but the old live at the console was already bluetooth to the ghost and the powerpoles. so i tried to bluetooth the new live one on the bow to the ghost and powerpoles too .but it wont let me do it so question is are you supposed to do both live units to both the ghost and the power poles?? everything seems to be working power poles still go up and down from the console unit and the buttons on the ghost. but looks like the console unit has to be on in order for the power poles to working on the ghost trolling motor. is that the way its supposed to work??? thanks

2. Member
    Theoretically yes, but practically no. I don`t have Powerpoles myself but see from other postings that they can only Bluetooth to one unit at a time.

OK THANKS