Post Need help . 2003 Nitro 911 CDC

I just recently lost my stepbrother. He had this 2003 Nitro 911 CDC . His wife has asked me to get boat up and running for near future sale . My question is where is the dern trolling motor batteries? I’m 2 months in from shoulder surgery and am down to one arm . I thought I’d ask on here before I try and get the boat and start looking in the dry storage areas . The normal spot under back deck doesn’t look like there has ever been batteries back there as Oiler jug , pro air and such are all mounted . Hence the no room for the trolling batteries. Please don’t bash me, lol . I’m a Bullet man , just trying to help his wife with the boat. Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    May post this down in the
    Nitro boats forum.I think these
    had removable storage boxes
    you had to take out to get
    to them.

3. Member
    Tater,they are under the back deck,you’ll need to remove the drop in rear storage compartments to see them. If you need more details,feel free to PM me.

Owned a 2006 911 CDC for 10 years. Feel free to PM as well.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

5. Member
    My 2006 CDC 911 had a battery in each back compartment under the bin and two in the large bilge area compartment.

Sorry for your loss
    Good luck with the boat.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

Quote Originally Posted by sofakingbigbass View Post
    My 2006 CDC 911 had a battery in each back compartment under the bin and two in the large bilge area compartment.
    Yep...almost guaranteed to dislocate a shoulder trying to pull one out. Great boat though. If it helps you any, when I traded my 2006 911 I got just over 20k for it. Had the 225 Merc. Low hours, no high value graphs or poles, new tires on the trailer, cover was in great shape. My condolences on your loss.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

8. Member
    Thanks everyone!! They were under the back bins