Need someone to check out lowrance 12 gen 2 why cutting off

Anyone in sc check out units

2. Member
    If you can't get a local dealer to figure it out, then Port-Tronics up in G'vagas.

With that said, if it's not a power supply issue (like talked about in your other thread) then it is inside the unit. And to my knowledge, nobody 'works on' depthfinders anymore. If a unit is new enough then the manufacturer will take it back, but a Gen2 HDS unit is way too old for Lowrance to work on.

Good Luck!
    -391v
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

3. Member
    Look at your instrument screen and see what the voltage is. If you are having a voltage drop, that may cause it.

4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Think old Capt'n D closed up shop there is a place up on highway 24 in Anderson that does TM and DFs near Lake Hartwell Fishing and Marine. May want to give them a call and get the info.

5. Member
    Just ran across this on here (BBC). Don't know ANYTHING about them ..... just FYI. http://www.clearcastmarine.com/
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

6. Member
    Most of the time it’s due to a power button circuit board . I’ve had to fix a few of them . But finding parts is 1 in a million seems like . I have a 12 that needs a power board and a software board

7. Member
    Check out Tactical Sonar in Anderson. His new shop is on Highway 24. Paul Getty's is the owner of the business and on the Lowrance Pro Staff.