Lithium battery question

Is thier a thread already, that gives the jest of info to a new to Lithium battery guy?
    Something that is kinda consolidates sizing, requirements, chargers, good brands, etc. Or do I have to continue to search and read through hundreds of post?(some repeating over and over)
    I didnt see one that said something like Lithium for dummies....

2. Member
    Couple reputable options out there, 3 big ones that have sponsor sellers with awesome customer service on here are: Lithium Pro (LithiumProsJoe), Impulse (K&K Kustoms), Ionic (Drewcraft)

Contact those people with questions on size and have a chat with what your current set up is, how you fish, and are you happy with capacity today.

Lithium pro offers a single 36v battery, where as impulse and ionic offer smaller 12v batteries that can consolidate size as well.

They can also help with chargers.
    Fish have fins, they swim

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Id be pleased to answer any questions you have about lithium in general and what suits your needs, let me know if I can help.

IM a BBC Sponsor and offer IONIC lithiums and offer 7 brands of chargers that are compatible

910-722-0001 call or text or email

andy@drewcraft.com
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    Well, I have no set up yet. Been away for a while. Lithium were just starting to appear in pros.
    Getting info on all the new stuff, hope to get a new boat next year, maybe or 2.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bweidler101 View Post
    Impulse Lithium does offer a 36v battery
    Keep in mind that if you plan to use your 12 volt alternator to charge your 36 volt trolling battery(ies) the Trollbridge 36 will only work with three 12 volt batteries, it is not compatible with a one-piece 36 volt battery.

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bweidler101 View Post
    Impulse Lithium does offer a 36v battery
    yes we do offer a 36 volt battery in our lineup however we recommend (2) in parallel. we are a authorized Impulse dealer and would be happy to go over anyones lithium questions and needs.
    impulse logo resized 2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images