Power Trim Switch on Throttle

My switch went out. I have trim down but not up. Trying to figure out what switch is needed. Tried to upload a picture but it is not allowing me too. My boat is an Ranger 195vs w/Mercury 200 EFI

2. Member
    Anyone?

3. Member
    I changed mine but my throttle is a flat mount not the side mount yours is most likely. The switch is easy to come by but removing the old switch without breaking the trim bezel is nearly impossible, but repairable with a little super glue. If you want to, see if you can PM me the photo and I will try to post. Picture probably needed to see what part you need.
    Mercury 2002 200hp Carbed Saltwater
    OT566776
    2002 Cape Horn 22' Bay

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

A picture of the control and handle that is in your boat will be needed to accurately identify what you are needing a switch for.

One other note: Make sure the blue w/white stripe wire is connected properly (coming from the handle to the wiring harness), and that all OTHER switches work going UP. If other switches are out as well, something else is likely wrong.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor