Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

UFC-who is the one you never wanna....

Please keep it clean. As an OLD MMA guy, who is the UFC fighter you never wanna cross paths with....

2. Member
    MINE is tim kennedy maybe

3. Banned
    The correct answer would be all of them. We'd get our ass kicked by all of them

4. Member
    Unless you are a professional fighter the correct answer is any of them. They are on a different level. Sorta like comparing a high school football player to an NFL guy.

A drunk Jon Jones

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BCapes View Post
    A drunk Jon Jones
    Met him multiple times, as he is in the same city as i am, and being in the gun industry for many years, he came by a lot. One thing led to the next, when I was younger, and we partied quite a bit. Dude is a good time. With that said, we hung out some when he was sober and everytime someone was around that just met him, it turned into a "I could take you down." He always laughed until they tried and what was amazing to me is he looked like he was in slow motion and could have someone pinned and on the verge of tears and laughing about it in less than 2 min. I always had fun with the guy, i dont get star struck and in my mind we all breathe the same air, so I think he appreciated this. Hell the first time he walked in the shop, he approached me and asked why I hadn't introduced myself. I just leave stars alone, probably annoying to always be taking photos or asking for autographs. It would annoy the shit out of me. One of the best memories I had with this nuckle head was he had this idea he wanted to shoot a coyote with one of his new AR-15's. A good buddy was a dairy owner and I asked if he was ok with it, being a jones fan he was estatic to have him out to shit smelled awful dairy. Coyotes dumb as rocks, especially during calving season, he got some shots at them. The dairy owner is a big ol boy, 6'6" 340 lbs, and taking a picture together, he made his move on jon. The boy was on the ground cracking up and had no idea what this scronny legged, poor shootin jon just did to him. Took less than 15 seconds.

I havent seen jon in about 6-7 years and dont keep in touch, he's lost his way some. The jon I knew then, was laser focused and hadnt been in trouble at all at that point. Dude was a riot to to be around at the time.

7. Member
    Bas Rutten...at any age, bad mofo

Wow! Interesting story. Thanks for sharing. I have heard he is unpredictable when under the influence so that would be my concern and he is the best in the world. I doubt he is out looking for fights on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by flashman252 View Post
    Met him multiple times, as he is in the same city as i am, and being in the gun industry for many years, he came by a lot. One thing led to the next, when I was younger, and we partied quite a bit. Dude is a good time. With that said, we hung out some when he was sober and everytime someone was around that just met him, it turned into a "I could take you down." He always laughed until they tried and what was amazing to me is he looked like he was in slow motion and could have someone pinned and on the verge of tears and laughing about it in less than 2 min. I always had fun with the guy, i dont get star struck and in my mind we all breathe the same air, so I think he appreciated this. Hell the first time he walked in the shop, he approached me and asked why I hadn't introduced myself. I just leave stars alone, probably annoying to always be taking photos or asking for autographs. It would annoy the shit out of me. One of the best memories I had with this nuckle head was he had this idea he wanted to shoot a coyote with one of his new AR-15's. A good buddy was a dairy owner and I asked if he was ok with it, being a jones fan he was estatic to have him out to shit smelled awful dairy. Coyotes dumb as rocks, especially during calving season, he got some shots at them. The dairy owner is a big ol boy, 6'6" 340 lbs, and taking a picture together, he made his move on jon. The boy was on the ground cracking up and had no idea what this scronny legged, poor shootin jon just did to him. Took less than 15 seconds.

I havent seen jon in about 6-7 years and dont keep in touch, he's lost his way some. The jon I knew then, was laser focused and hadnt been in trouble at all at that point. Dude was a riot to to be around at the time.

9. Member
    Another sport which doesnt get enough respect is college wrestling. Have fun tangling with a D1 college wrestler. Good Luck

Agreed - Alot of the UFC guys have a college wrestling background

Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    Another sport which doesnt get enough respect is college wrestling. Have fun tangling with a D1 college wrestler. Good Luck

11. Member
    Agreed - Alot of the UFC guys have a college wrestling background
    Yeah... could you imagine trying to wrestle Brock Lestner LOL.

12. Member
    Jon Jones seems like the most vicious. Those kicks to buckle your knee, and the elbows on the ground are just brutal.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

Chuck Lidell

No way I would lol

Yeah... could you imagine trying to wrestle Brock Lestner LOL.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfish View Post
    Chuck Lidell
    Time has taken its toll on that guy. Still yet he would not be on my list of who I want to tangle with.

Time has taken its toll on that guy. Still yet he would not be on my list of who I want to tangle with.
    Last edited by BCapes; 10-19-2021 at 09:20 PM.

17. Member
    He was arrested for beating up his wife last week
    I was listening to something the other day where he is claiming he was the victim and had it noted that he ended up with cuts etc etc.

I have no idea but until it all comes out im not going to throw him under the bus. Chicks can be crazy... Or he might be a dirt bag.

Fedor Emelianenko. Always thought he was like the Terminator especially how he would just stare through people like he was some cyborg. If he had you in his program to liquidate you couldn't reason or talk him out of it.

19. Member
    Maybe both are true?
    I was listening to something the other day where he is claiming he was the victim and had it noted that he ended up with cuts etc etc.

I have no idea but until it all comes out im not going to throw him under the bus. Chicks can be crazy... Or he might be a dirt bag.

2005 Champion 198 DC Elite
    2005 Mercury Optimax-225hp (Serial#1B073011)

20. Member
    Mirko Cro Cop is a name that comes to mind. Even though I dont think he fought in the UFC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast