Motorguide Repair Service

Anyone know of a place for parts /repair /service in the DMV area for Motorguide? Called Mare , they do not anymore, Sportsmans fell off the map, and Ive tried a couple in Baltimore and PA with no luck. I live in Rockville,MD.

These guys used to service Minn Kota and Motor Guide. I don't know if they still do but it's worth a shot.
    Home (bblurestackleshop.com)
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. Member
    Thanks. I actually already contacted them. Nice guy but up to his eyeballs in work and not doing trolling motors right now. He may start taking on TM repairs again over the winter. He did give me a recommendation for another guy in Dillsburg,Pa that isnt working out. Too busy to return my call for over a week.
    Last edited by SteveD; 10-16-2021 at 07:24 PM.

4. Member
    I was looking for some Motorguide parts and couldn't find anything local, ended up calling C&O marine in Tennessee where I bought my boat, they were very helpful and I had my parts in a couple days.

dam, good luck
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

6. Member
    Thanks guys

7. Member
    Try Jon's trolling motor service in Dover Delaware

8. Member
    Brook's Marine near Chambersburg. 717-263-6963

9. Member
    Thanks to all that responded. Got a new control board online and will repair it myself.

I got a recall for my new MG Tour Pro and had a heck of a time finding someone to do the work. Motorguide refused to let me do it myself. Propeller Dynamics in Petersburg, VA is ordering the part and will do the work while I wait. They were very accommodating since I live in MD and have to drive so far. Thanks SteveD for trying to help me.
    2010 BassCat Puma FTD
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS

11. Member
    Glad you found a dealer that could help.

12. Member
    I don't know how far you want to drive, but HALL's Marine in central Pa. they just did a buddy's this week. about 3 week turnaround.