Thread: Preterist View

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonG View Post
    I wish you were able to see how revealing your response is. Why do you offer support to someone who clearly made a judgemental statement? The very scripture you claim to follow warns against men standing in judgement of other men, yet you support it? Why? The answer is because you, like so many others, focus on your religion instead of God. You feel a camaraderie with someone you see as like minded which causes you to ignore any actions that violate scripture, the same scripture you say you hold to. That's putting religion ahead of God. I know you'll talk around that here, but give it some serious thought.

I asked a simple straightforward question that C Bash refused to answer. He refused because his honest answer would reveal a truth he doesn't want to face, so he chose to ignore it. That's dishonesty and it's not biblical or godly. You again label a question as an argument which is just a diversion tactic.

The reason you think these conversations are "hard and almost impossible" is because one side focuses on religion while the other focuses on God. It's always sad to see yet another person who won't allow God to exist outside the bible.
    My religion is the Word of God. I don’t align with any particular church system except Christ (who is the church).

2. Member
    Full blood Nikonian

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345