HOOK Reveal 7x SplitShot with CHIRP, DownScan & GPS Plotter

Anyone have this graph? What's the mapping like? Is their a card slot for additional maps to load? Any pros/cons?

I don't need anything fancy right now, this will do everything I would need for 99% of the lakes I fish.

2. Member
    I bought a Hook7x triple shot a few years ago because it was at an awesome discount during a Black Friday sale. But ended up returning it because the transducer wouldn’t fit on a trolling motor without building an arm to hang off the side. I believe the downscan transducer is smaller though but just check before you buy. Also the triple shot wouldn’t take a mapping card. If you get the one with gps plotter only I don’t think there’s any contours and you can only use it waypoints. For the price it’s a great deal, you could always just download the navionics app on your phone for $15 and supplement that for the mapping. It’s not ideal but that’s what I do on, oneida,Lake Ontario and 1000 islands to get more detail than what my chips show.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

My Hook 7 had a lot of issues finding the depth on weedy lakes.

4. Member
    Thanks guys! I will go ahead and spend some more money on graphs then. Was trying to be cheap.

5. Member
    I have 2, helix 7SI G2s that I bought for around $350 each. If you can wait until Black Friday. Bass Pro usually has 7” units for half off. They might be older Gen models but there’s nothing wrong with that
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECobb91 View Post
    I have 2, helix 7SI G2s that I bought for around $350 each. If you can wait until Black Friday. Bass Pro usually has 7” units for half off. They might be older Gen models but there’s nothing wrong with that
    Good call! That's most likely what I will do. Forgot we were this close already.

7. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duece22 View Post
    Thanks guys! I will go ahead and spend some more money on graphs then. Was trying to be cheap.
    If you go Lowrance at least step up to the Ti2 series.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS