Thread: Charge

Thumbs down Charge

My Charge has been doing "ok" for a few months. It randomly started showing a TM battery at 10 volts again. Its always the same battery with the same volts.

For shits and gigs I replaced all 3 TM motor batteries. What would you know it shows exact same volts to the exact same battery.

Just like all the other times I connect my multimeter and it shows 39 V in some change just North of 40 .

I reset the charge and like always it show all three TM bats at 13 volts.

There has to be a reason why the charge always shows the same TM battery at 10 V and a reset fixes it.

I have sent many diagnostic tests to powerpole and they say everything checks out fine and if the problem continues to continue to reset the charge. There has to be a better solution than that. The charge is way too expensive to keep reseting it every few months. Yalls thoughts?
    Last edited by Tim W; 10-17-2021 at 10:40 AM.

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

2. Member
    Interesting, mine also occasionally shows the same battery at 10 volts when unplugged but when I plug it in and check the app they all show fully charged. I also checked all the batteries with a volt meter just to check they all read 13 volts