Thread: Navionics card

Navionics card

Which card is it that covers the US and you can pick what lake to put on your card? And is there a card that cover both SC and Ga. Buying two card is ridiculous, IMHO.

Nobody knows? This is a map card of the US and you can choose a lake and download only the area that you want instead of the entire lake. Also, is there a map that shows good arial photography such as ramps, docks, 1' contours etc. Wouldn't mind a C map but don't really quite understand how they are really that good. Do they make one for the S.E. US which would include Ga and SC?
    Thanks. any help would be appreciated and I am clueless on these.

3. Member
    have navionics card for US.when you go to update area you want, it will let you create your own area of interest and just download that area.works fine for me, i fish southeast louisiana.
    john

Navionics+ Large is the current product that covers all the US and Canada. Already answered that in the Navionics sticky topic.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

I would get the C- Map reaveal southest, hardley use my navioncs south platium card now. I fsh Tn, Ga and Al.
    2012 Stratos 294 Evolution, Mercury 200 PROXS (1B933452)// HDS live 12 with AT 1, HDS Pro 10 with AT 2, HDS Carbon 12 with SS3D, point 1, sonichub2, Lowrance Ghost, and 3 Ionic lithium batteries.

The C_Map looks like it would work for me. I want the satellite overlay and the + card doesn't have that as far as I can tell. It looks like it cover G & SC BUT does it cover all the lakes or just a few. I can't find a list of the lakes for it, guess there isn't one.