Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Moderator
    Do you need my address to restore my trailer? Or do I need to drop it off to you? Jk. Again awesome work.

2. Member
    Hands down the best trailer rework/restore I've ever seen!! This post truly embodies what BBC is all about - thanks for taking a significant amount of time and effort to share the details of your work so the rest of us can benefit from it! Great job!!

3. Member
    Very nice job. The person that ran those beads is a real welder.(as opposed to someone who thinks they can weld)

4. Member
    Hey thanks for all the great comments guys! Yea I had been mentioning to my nephew (for the last couple years) that I had thought about doing a conversion and he had told me he/we could do it. So when I finally told him "Alright Preston. I got all the parts together. When are we starting??"" He said "Oh man I was just talking crap. I didn't think we were REALLY gonna do it"!! But we had a GREAT time doing it together. And as I mentioned before, I couldn't have done it without his skills. I had seen many things he had done/fabricated in the past that blew me away. So I was TOTALLY confident in his ability. I was the planner in the whole build and he was the execution. Although he did tell me it was nice that the thinking part of it was done already. He said usually people just bring him things and he ends up having to figure out how to make it work!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123