Another Jackplate Question

I will soon be joining the Ranger family, as I placed an order on Monday with my local dealer for a 2022 Z519, Cup equipped. Throughout all my research before placing the order, including talking with 2 different dealers, I could not get any solid information about a jackplate on this boat. I even called the 1-800 number to the sales team listed on Ranger's website, talked to someone who didn't have the answers, but said she would contact the factory and call me back with answers, but after 8 days, I still have not received the promised call back, and don't expect to at this point. Furthermore, Ranger's website was no help. The questions I have are as follows:

1. Does this boat come standard with a jackplate?
    2. If so, what is the offset of it?
    3. What is the offset of the optional "Hydraulic TH Marine setback" that is available?

If anyone has any solid answers, please let me know. Thanks in advance!
    Tommy M

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    The Cup package 519 does come with a fixed setback plate [note that on the web site, the only setback plate option is a hydraulic one]. The stock plate is 10 inches. I would assume that the hydraulic option plate is also 10 inches. My dealer here in central Ohio has received two 519 cup boats in the last month, and they had the manual 10 inch plate as factory equipment [no charge]. I would suggest that you call my dealer, who always knows all of these things [Knox Marine], but you’d have to wait until the first of the week, because the head salesman is at a tournament presently.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    The Cup package 519 does come with a fixed setback plate [note that on the web site, the only setback plate option is a hydraulic one]. The stock plate is 10 inches. I would assume that the hydraulic option plate is also 10 inches. My dealer here in central Ohio has received two 519 cup boats in the last month, and they had the manual 10 inch plate as factory equipment [no charge]. I would suggest that you call my dealer, who always knows all of these things [Knox Marine], but you’d have to wait until the first of the week, because the head salesman is at a tournament presently.
    Thank you jc2bg!
    Tommy M

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    jc2bg, I just read your reply again, and noticed you said it comes with a "fixed setback plate". Does that mean that the engine height is not adjustable at all with this jackplate, or is it manually adjusted?
    Tommy M

5. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Manually adjusted. Pardon my imprecise language. I haven’t seen a completely fixed jack plate in decades, at least not on a new bass boat.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio