Thread: Butt Seats

Hillsboro, MO 63050 & Dripping Springs, TX 78620

Butt Seats

I am in need of 2 new butt seats, Want good quality and something that looks good and is comfortable. Any recommendations. Thanks

2. Member
    Bassboatseats is a board sponsor and the butt seat I bought from them a few years ago is a quality piece, much better than my OEM Lund seat !

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Do yourself and go to Llebrock if your looking for something that is QUALITY and can be custom color matched to your boat. You get what you pay for, they have several styles available

4. Member
    Just got a new one from ranger. Much better than my old ranger one. But their proud of them

5. Member
    Bassboatseats is in Chinese shambles...they have been out of stock on alot of items since Covid, I have been trying to get new seats for a long time now They may have single butt seats in stock, I know alot of guys are happy with their products
    2005 Nitro NX 882
    2002 Mercury 175 EFI

6. Member
    The Tempress limited edition guide series is the best I've found. Love it...

I bought the Lean Pro butt seat from Bassboatseats.com. I love it. Great quality, very comfortable and the price wasn't bad. They carry a 6 year warranty on them as well.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrh_67 View Post
    The Tempress limited edition guide series is the best I've found. Love it...
    This right here.

9. mikesxpress
    I had Veada Industries make my seat years ago. Not cheap at the time but it's followed me from boat to boat and it's still the most comfortable butt seat for me.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoCialone View Post
    Bassboatseats is a board sponsor and the butt seat I bought from them a few years ago is a quality piece, much better than my OEM Lund seat !
    +1
    Woody