Stratos Livewell Aerator

I have been intending to post this thread for awhile but always forget. The front livewell in my Stratos 258 doesn't work. I have been using for tackle storage (small boat) as a result. I would like to make it operational though. When I turn the front aerator on at the bow, the red light above the switch turns on but the aerator doesn't come on. The rear aerator works just fine when I turn it on at the bow, but the red light above that switch does not come on. Does the red light indicate a fault with the front aerator, or does the fact that the red light for the rear aerator does not come on mean it is burnt out? I have not rreally given this a good look and checked power anywhere as of yet. Thanks.

2. Member
    The light indicates that the switch is in the on position. It is probably out on the rear aerator switch. More than likely a bad aerator, fuse or wiring to it from the switch for the front one.
    2006 Stratos 294 Pro XL.2005 Yamaha 200 VMAX 3.1L. 8" Hydro Dynamics Rapid Jack. Ultrex 112 I-Plot link. 2 Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI GPS G2N.

3. Member
    Thank you for confirmation. As I mentioned, I have not looked into this yet. Do you know where Stratos typically locates the fuse block? I'm guessing it must be up in the console. Thank you.

4. Member
    on right side down by you feet under console usually
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools