Power Pole won’t fully retract

One of my Power Poles works fine but won’t close that last inch. I tried purging and priming the pump, but the issue is still there. Any ideas?

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    recently tighten lower pivolt bolts? or could be issue with knuckle give Power Pole a call 813 689 9932 will save ya some time trying to troubleshoot here and if new knuckle is needed they will get one out to you.

3. Member
    An update, I called Power Pole and described my issue. They said more than likely it was the knuckle that was bad. Not only did they send a new knuckle, but two new spikes as well. Problem solved from the company with the best customer service EVER!!!!!!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzia View Post
    An update, I called Power Pole and described my issue. They said more than likely it was the knuckle that was bad. Not only did they send a new knuckle, but two new spikes as well. Problem solved from the company with the best customer service EVER!!!!!!
    they did the same for me also

5. Member
    I agree that PP customer service is the best in the business. Also the sponsors on this forum!

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 84rickygreen View Post
    I agree that PP customer service is the best in the business. Also the sponsors on this forum!

7. Member
    Awesome! It is stories like this that is the reason I went with power poles over talons!

8. Member
    I had a issue with a new on not closing. IT was catching an internal hydraulic line. Opened it up and made some adjustments to the line and all good now. Glad your problem got resolved. Throwing this out there as something to check if anyone has a similar issue.