Warrior Wheel tire replacement

For those of you with the 17" Warrior wheel package have any of you replace your tires yet? If so what did you go with?

2. Member
    I just did. I went with General Tire G-Max AS-05

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billydonwon View Post
    I just did. I went with General Tire G-Max AS-05
    Was looking at that one and the Falken Ziex ZE950, mostly for tread wear. rating Factory Ohtsu's are down to the wear bar, not sure how many miles are on them but the boat is a '17 model 920 Pro XP with only 140 hours on it when I bought it a few months ago.

4. Member
    Mine is a 18 with only 140 ish hrs. 3 of my ohtsu tires were still good but 1 was really slick on the inside so I just replaced them all. I haven’t even pulled it yet with them. I also did new brake pads at same time I put the tires on.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billydonwon View Post
    Mine is a 18 with only 140 ish hrs. 3 of my ohtsu tires were still good but 1 was really slick on the inside so I just replaced them all. I haven’t even pulled it yet with them. I also did new brake pads at same time I put the tires on.
    Previous owner of mine had a brake caliber hang up and burn the pads. He had a new caliber and rotor installed right before I bought it. The burning debris from the pad burnt the dust into the paint on the rim. Just purchased a new one that I'll install with the tires. Its not hurting anything but does bug the heck out of me every time I look at it.