Tried a new cook this weekend

Went to Costco and got a couple of the pork loins that were in sale and a couple of whole chickens. Bbq the whole chickens. Froze one loin whole. Cut the other up into 3/4 inch thick chops. Kept 6 out and froze the rest. Coated the chops down with Kent Rollins rub. When the chickens were done I took them off to rest in the cooler I put the chops on the grill. Doesn’t take long to do chops. When they were done I dunked them in Buffalo wing sauce. Son of a gone them things were good. Think the next time I do a cook for folks I’ll do these too and cut them in strips before I coat them. After all the old pork commercial use to say “Pork the other white meat”
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Sounds good! I got 30# of pork loin today and just finished vac packing it. I use Franks wing sauce on chops or pork strips. I usually bread them first though. Pig fingers? If you make the pork into small cubes, bread, then fry them they’re like popcorn chicken. I make a salad with crumbled blue cheese and blue cheese dressing. Throw the breaded pork into wing sauce and onto the greens. Great dinner on a warm day.