Need to purchase new resevoir

S/n: 1b964392 need price and availability for a new reservoir under cowling
    either the threads on the cap or the threads in the reservoir itself are stripped

is there anyone on here that can sell me one?
    No aftermarket

i don’t log in all the time but I’ll keep my eye on the page for the next day or so

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Currently backordered- I know that our Parts Department is waiting for several (as well as restock). See Rhonda's post (pinned at the top of the Forum) for Parts Ordering/Assistance.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

[QUOTE=SlumpGumpy;12125066]S/n: 1b964392 need price and availability for a new reservoir under cowling
    either the threads on the cap or the threads in the reservoir itself are stripped

is there anyone on here that can sell me one?
    No aftermarket

I've had one on order since first of August. I took some thread tape used especially for Oil & Gas use and wrapped the threads on the cap. All has held so far and I check it before and after each use. I will replace it when the new one comes in. Good Luck

4. Member
    Offshore marine in FL has them in stock
    04 521VX 250 Pro XS
    14 521C 250 Pro XS