Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

which new seats for 2002 tr 21

I have gotten a few quotes from local upholstery's for the driver and passengers seats (700.00- 1400.00). I think that is a little steep when IO can get new seats for 600.00 - 1000.00 from lebroc or bassboatseats.com . I think I have decided to replace with new ones so my question is which ones will work best in the tr21? I know the gas tank makes mounting a bit of a problem. Has anyone replaced there's and if so with which model seats? any suggestions would be great.
    I am looking at these options and possibly more depending on what I need to mount them and make them work.

https://www.llebroc.com/product-p/4bllgt2dp.htm

https://www.llebroc.com/product-p/4bll305dp.htm

https://www.llebroc.com/product-p/4bllpxlc1.htm

https://www.bassboatseats.com/collec...27747681632328

2. Member
    I think the it's the same OEM making them for the 2022's as it was in 2002. You could contact them for skins or replacement seats. I can't remember the name of the company right now but someone here will know it.
    2005 Triton TR-196
    1990 ProCraft ProCaster 180

3. Member
    i used the bass boat seats ones but i went with the other style

4. Member
    04 Triton did you go with the high back ones? how did they mount?

5. Member
    Quality manufacturing.
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC

6. Member
    Yes, I got the high backs with the middle storage/step. What I did was just attach the bottom section to the cover that goes over the fuel tank, then took a cutter and cut off the remaining bolt so it wouldn't puncture my fuel tank. I did it with the step/storage piece too. Then I just used a extension to but the 3 screws to attach the fuel tank cover back to the boat. If that don't make sense give me a call 814-470-7007

I had my local upholstery guy, who does cars for car shows, redo my 01 seats, double padding for 300 ...both seats and rear fishing seat.

8. Member
    how do you like the quality of the seats? are they holding up good?

9. Member
    Quality manufacturing. good prices. they have the triton molds best seats

be aware, They are no longer taking new projects on right now. Talked to them about replacing mine, quoted me 850$ a seat and there is a super long wait list.
    Po' Boys Milford Jackpots
    I70 Bass Anglers Team Trail

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beck125 View Post
    be aware, They are no longer taking new projects on right now. Talked to them about replacing mine, quoted me 850$ a seat and there is a super long wait list.

2000 tr21 went with bassboat seat hibacks several years ago and they are holding up great

13. Member
    I have an 03 TR20. I got mine from bassboatseats.com. There is space in front of the tank at the floor. About 4 inches between the tank and the front of the seat pan. I attached mine there.

CB323B9A-0A06-4923-A96B-A6C33098E4C4.jpegDBFE23C7-40A9-4D78-9B4D-5998404C51B7.jpeg

14. Member
    doyce where is the first photo taken what angle and where can you see the fuel tank from?

thanks Chris

15. Member
    Dean’s Top and Canvas

16. Member
    The llebroc seats are very nice. I had them in my champion. My only complaint with them is the back mounting on some styles. The back on some of their seats has an aluminum bracket that slides in to a bracket that is mounted on the boat. The back is slid in to place and then two screws are installed at the bottom side to hold in place. These screws always pulled out from people leaning hard on the backs. I finally fixed this by using well nuts. You can find well nuts at Lowe’s or Home Depot. I suspect(not certain) the Pro XL seats are my like what you have now as these look like a full framed seat.
    Dave
    2021 Triton 18TRX, Mercury 200 ProXS-4s
    Lowrance Elite FS, w/ Active Target
    Humminbird Helix 9 MEGA SI G4N
    Humminbird Helix 9 MEGA DI G4N

17. Member
    Well I pulled the trigger and ordered the pro xl seats yesterday. they are saying 3-4 weeks out. I am replacing the front and back fishing seats with the Millennium marine seats I have been using one for about 6 months and it is by far the most comfortable seat I have used for someone with a bad back (highly recommended) and they are much cheaper. I am also going to be replacing the carpet with Hydro-turf this winter. I will try and post pics as we go.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 44automag View Post
    doyce where is the first photo taken what angle and where can you see the fuel tank from?

thanks Chris
    Sorry Chris I just saw your question. The picture is taken from standing in the cockpit looking back at where seats would be. This is with the seat pan removed. You can see from the indentation in the floor carpet that the seat pan extends about 3 inches out from the gas tank. You have a small area that you can add screws. Just be careful under there.

19. Member
    thanks Doyce how is the seat pan removed?

20. Member
    There are screws across the back and down each side of the seat base. Open your back compartment lids and live well lids. You will see screws pointing back towards the seats. The other screws are on the side edges of the seat pan next to the outside of the seat bottoms. You will have to search for them in the carpet. I think there should be 4 along each side of the pan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast